1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. joaokmo
    joaokmo
    Life is very long when you are lonely.
  2. Poinzy
    Poinzy
    KAB Electro Acoustics has a Twitter page! Lol.
  3. Poinzy
    Poinzy
    When you've got nothing to say about audio, talk about how it makes you feel.
  4. Poinzy
    Poinzy
    "Suffer with me while I agonize about buying some insignificant audio component." ~ About 50% of the posts on audio forums.
  5. dbrucesm
    dbrucesm Jim Marantz
    Hi Jim
    Would you in your experience possibly know where I,d start to fault this. I turned on my Dynaco 400 after 5 weeks rest .Both the Dynaguard lights lit up upon power up as normal but they won't go out allowing the relay to kick in??? This may be something within the pc29 board ....would I be right?

Regards David
  6. Kingpin5
    Kingpin5
    Searching for the Lost Chord
  7. desertlizard
    desertlizard
    sansui's lots of them
  8. thumper69
  9. Wally1955
    Wally1955 boza
    Cheers Mate
    Keep on rockin from Hamburg
    Roll on John
    1. boza likes this.
    2. boza
      boza
      You are welcome
      Oct 16, 2018 at 5:48 PM
  10. Poinzy
    Poinzy
    Thank God I don't agonize over shopping for cables. I just order what looks decent from B&H, Sweetwater, or Newark. Really easy.
  11. ComeoLau
    ComeoLau
    Learn together, grow in love.
  12. fingers5
    fingers5 Chake
    Hello Chake. do you still have KG 400 info? Thanks, Jim
  13. catrafter
    catrafter Dearslayer
    Caps and clamps for your Marantz 140, at Digikey
    338-2025-ND
    15000µF 63VDC
    3000 Hrs @ 105°C
    35 mm diameter 65MM tall

Clamps, 34.9MM
    338-3609-ND
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Dearslayer
      Dearslayer
      So these are the 4 pole caps and will need to be wired in a special way correct? I recall reading a post regarding Mundorf's 2 post versus 4 post.
      Oct 15, 2018 at 11:41 AM
    3. catrafter
      catrafter
      No, they have 5 'pins' but just use the one labeled neg for the minus and the center pin of the other three for the positive.
      Oct 16, 2018 at 12:25 PM
    4. Dearslayer
      Dearslayer
      maybe I'm looking at a different one Tom. I copied and pasted on the digikey site and the one that came up had 4 pins. I'll check again.
      Oct 16, 2018 at 1:08 PM
  14. Madman1
    Madman1 jeff spicoli
    Hey Jeff,
    This has made in Japan on the front of the disc.
  15. thumper69
    thumper69
    Spending this rainy day doing speaker comparisons and amp testing. Feeling thankful.
  16. Bosphrous
    Bosphrous
    Received new M33, and it is in un-used condition. Score. My other M33 (with new belts) will be used for parts.
  17. Amplifierz
  18. bikingbuddha
    bikingbuddha
    Still stuck in a moment where I have to decide which amp to buy for my hd650. I am also in a tight budget.
  19. NeedForSpeed
  20. bman22
    bman22 AdamAnt316
    You don't get on IRC too often anymore?
    1. AdamAnt316
      AdamAnt316
      Not every single night, but most of them. Haven't been on the past couple of nights due to a hamfest, but I'll be in there tonight.
      Oct 14, 2018 at 8:01 PM