New Profile Posts

1. sirkuttin
    sirkuttin Crotalus
    Any chance you still have the Lineaum LS2 towers? I am up in Lafayette, CO and would love to hear them!
    Thanks,
    Kirk
  2. ronton3
    ronton3 joeriz
    Thank you so much for this, yes I would appreciate a high resolution email and then I will also post on the other thread about how you solved the mystery mod ID. Thanks so much. r.hockman@icloud.com
  3. Graz
    Graz marknoir
    Hello Mark - I was told about the interest on AK re L-EMIM's. I have been asked about these about 5 times in the past 8 years, and have programmed the panel about 7 years ago. So far nobody has been serious to actually send a dead panel to be refit so my L-EMIM service goes unused... Graz
  4. preston1000
    preston1000
    Looking for someone in Orange County for a listening session on vinyl to compare my MM setup to their MC setup.
  5. Lossless
    Lossless
    My Chi is Undeniable!
  6. vinylb
    vinylb sachu888
    Hi Sachin, can you pm me with the boards you still have in stock? Thx
    1. sachu888
      sachu888
      I just sent you a PM.

Regards
      Sachin
      Jan 20, 2019 at 11:49 PM
  7. devo391
    devo391 just dave
    Just a hello from north of the border, priceless musings in the " Classic High End Gear " thread, dynamic shadings indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! have not been here in many years decided it was time to contribute again. I am plannning on attending the meet up in Paddock lake never been to one. Cheers, Joe.
    1. just dave
      just dave
      That happens a lot around here. This site is mostly vintage lovers and the high end crowd can't stand it. But you should have fun at your get together,most guys are pretty cool. Let me known how it was.
      Jan 20, 2019 at 3:32 PM
  8. Rey1
    Rey1 bhamham
    Hello bhamham,

I found a glue that will work with the feet, but unfortunately, the broken one is too far gone to repair. It's in about 7 pieces, some too small. Would you be willing to part with one of your spares?
  9. Pat Mckenney
    Pat Mckenney
    I upgraded a Dynaco 400 to 416 and added a led meter board. Need faceplate if someone has one. $$ thanks !
  10. marekb
  11. Watthour
    Watthour polypetalous
    I noticed you're in Wichita. I was just there this past Monday and Tuesday on an equipment startup at Spirit Aero. I searched every Goodwill and several pawn shops (of which there seem to be many) in the area and found nothing at all of interest. You people must be cleaning up all the good donation/pawned units quickly. At least they're hopefully stating out of the landfill.
  12. Ylli
    Ylli Cadillac Kid
  13. Ylli
    Ylli fred soop
  14. Lossless
    Lossless
    3 months on here and 256 LIKES!!! Not bad for a newbie.
  15. khorn kid
    khorn kid
    50 YEARS AS A KID PLAYING WITH STEREOS..MY VERY FIRST WAS A PHILLIPS CASSETTE STEREO AMPLIFIED SYSTEM MY PARENTS BOUGHT ME.
  16. jgannon
    jgannon Beau Geste
    Beau - What happened? I found out that you have decided to leave AK. This is sad news for all of us. I hope everything is alright with you. You are such a valued member of our community. I understand you may have personal reasons for your decision. But know please, that we're all your friends, and hope that we'll hear from you again.
  17. Lossless
    Lossless
    Lovin this hobby!
  18. Ascernman1
    Ascernman1 hammr7
    FYI. Jersey is filled with wanna be New Yorkers.
    Terrible way to welcome anyone new to a forum bud.
    You must be the official gate keeper.
    Ok I'm finished. I'm sure we will never have reason to talk again.
    Good night
  19. Ascernman1
    Ascernman1 hammr7
    Nice guy. I have another word for you. I'm not going there. Your arrogance is only exceeded by your arrogance.
    I promise I have more skill and knowledge of how things work than you will ever actually have.
    I'll repost in another section , no problem.
    Sorry to disturb your iddy bitty micro narsisist world buddy.
    Have a blessed day
  20. basshockey13
    basshockey13
    “Some of the worst decisions I’ve made were haircuts”