New Profile Posts

1. losingtoday
    losingtoday
    Newbie who's not so new.
  2. the skipper
  3. TimTTT
    TimTTT YamVietnam
    Hello, the same problem with my Yamaha a2000... How you solved your problem? Thanks
  4. rickmusicman
    rickmusicman Fred Longworth
    Fred, do you work on Sansui integrated amps? I have a 1977 Sansui AU 517 I would like to have looked at and recap if necessary. Thanks
  5. Fattychugs
    Fattychugs
    Turtle lake wi. Near mpls-st paul
  6. Poinzy
    Poinzy
    New computer being delivered today, one with built-in WiFi. Hope I'll be able to toss the Netgear crap.
  7. Poinzy
    Poinzy
    Currently reviewing some old, worn opera recordings featuring Giuseppe Di Stefano and Maria Callas, since reissued on CD, I think.
  8. Poinzy
    Poinzy
    New computer being delivered tomorrow. Yay!
  9. eeplok
    eeplok
    I just get free Otari DP 4050 OM. Anybody have information about this reel player ? How I connect to amp ?
  10. danconway327
  11. MadcapLaughs
    MadcapLaughs
    Vegetable man..whereare youuuuuuuu?
  12. danconway327
    danconway327 john stumpf
    Hey John do you think you could look at my SX 990 Pioneer post and comment? Thanks for any help
  13. MudSlideSlim
    MudSlideSlim ateal
    I'd like to buy a FRT-4 SUT and was wondering what you payed for yours or what I might reasonably expect to pay. I looked at the Yahoo Japan auction but well it's not in English. I have non-audio friend's who speak Japanese and they would help. We have similar tastes but lots of mine still in my daydreams.
    I've enjoyed your posts

Michael
  14. MudSlideSlim
    MudSlideSlim ateal
    I'd like to buy a FRT-4 SUT and was wondering what you payed for yours or what I might reasonably expect to pay. I looked at the Yahoo Japan auction but well it's not in English. I have non-audio friend's who speak Japanese and they would help. We have similar tastes but lots of mine still in my daydreams.
    I've enjoyed your posts
    Michael
  15. RonniB
    RonniB
    Still breathing...
  16. benb
    benb JKent
    Been a while since I logged in here, and I have no knowledge of tuners, sorry.
  17. gekeller
    gekeller
    Retired aerospace engineer/scientist
  18. Smallz
    Smallz
    In advance, Thanks to all who help with my questions, as well as others .
  19. blakey72
    blakey72 Cafad
    I was already a member and didn't know it haha.
  20. Poinzy
    Poinzy
    Listening to some old recordings I made more than 10 years ago. I did a surprisingly good job with a Stanton 500 cart and a Motorola iMac.