New profile posts

can you explain the exact wiring for this modification of the 2619 board on a 8080DB....Can not tell the exact connections to the original resistor connection locations from the pictures...I am going to rebuild the board soon and would like to include this mod. THANKS
ANDY
"I feel that there is a great force that brings me closer to God...I have the chance to find harmony and to understand others" - Ayrton Senna, 1989
Hi ScottGuy,
I have got 2 Scott PRO100 B. I need to replace a medium speaker. Do you now the references for this part ?
and for the 15" woofer ?

For tweeter, it is Philips 163 T8 but I don't konw for the others components.

Thank you for your infos.

Jose
ScottGuy
ScottGuy
Hola Jose. Hablas español?
Did you ever find the Marantz model 27 service manual you were seeking half a decade ago? If so, do you have a pdf you could share?
Wow, Dave. That would be great! I'm in Berkeley and would be most appreciative. I'm available to come by any time at your convenience.
My cell if you prefer to text is 510-847-4192. Thanks so much!
Hi my 2270 AM tuner has static around higher tuner setting from 1300-1600 Khz. What should I look for on P150 board?
Hi there - thank you so much for your contributions on the Douk Audio tube amplifier. Apologies upfront for the request, but is there any way you could send me the final hand written schematics you place in the chat with better definition? I'm really new to this whole thing and bought the kit expecting some sort of step-by-step guide, just to be negatively surprised. Appreciate your help once again. All the best!
M
mfenberg
Hi! I just saw this. Sorry for the delay. I believe I had two different threads, one for the 3 tube amp and the other for the 6 tube. Are you referring to the 3 tube amp?
Hi, I believe that a member, going by the name of Hyperion did a resto/repair on a Sansui BA-F1, beginning in Dec 2017?…..
I have since (August 2023), purchased said item and wondered if you might have a copy of any records or invoice issued to the customer, for work and components used?
I ask as I may consider moving it on as I can’t seem to find a CA-F1 to complete the matching pair…
I'm sure they did. They are too popular not to. I would suggest Siemens if you can find them.
litefootdan
litefootdan
Hi Grainger49,
I can’t remember what your comment is about. Did I react or comment on a post of yours, or a post that you read? Sorry if I come off a little less than sharp.
Hi I’m not sure rhow this works I’m trying very hard to get ray gianelli I don’t navigate this site that well but hi ray if this reaches you my name is mark im a huge fan been watching your videos I have a onkyo m509 it’s stuck in protection at the amp board test points right ch reads 3.4 mv. Dc. Left ch reads 330mv dc. Any help as to what I can do would be greatly appreciated.

Mark.
Ray Gianelli
Ray Gianelli
Take a look at Q118, diode check it. Bet that's your problem. If it checks OK, diode check Q120 and D110. If they're good, check the incoming voltage at the anode of dual diode D108, should be around +77 volts. But my money's on Q118. If it is bad, check R148 to see if it's still 120Ω.
M
Mark.Cass
Ok l will let you know the results and thanks for your help. I really appreciate it
M
Mark.Cass
Ok so d110 is gone what is a good replacement for this also r148 is gone
Hi Rich. I'm here is Tucson and would like to see your collection. My number is 520-271-0053. Give me a call or text. Thanks
Back
Top Bottom