Avatar for rent - proceeds to VOA families - 2016 edition.

luvvinvinyl

My best pal, Molly
Subscriber
Nikki needs to go to the Doggy spa, so I guess we'll take her off guard duty, and put my avatar out for rent.

Same as past years. $20 per week. As many weeks as anybody and everybody wants. (I love my dog, Nikki, but if she was kept off my posts for a good long while, I won't mind, too much, anyway.)

So, post here that you want a week, and donate $20 with the PAY button, but be sure to put "VOA families" in the comments.

Anything is fair game, except nudity and the usual rules stuff.

Show me what you've got, and do some good, at the same time!

Down for a week: paid.

Let's see: when is ErnieFest 2017?

If I get the week of say, January 8 to January 14 does that include the next Ernie Birthday? Put me down for that, please

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Let's keep this rolling. I will be putting my avatar up for auction soon.

Dave

Glad to support such a great endeavor!

Step right up folks! Here's your chance to get even with Ernie, er, support the VOA Families drive.

Have a look at past threads for the great things Mrs. G. does with the funds raised

Come on people. Lets see you sock it to my favorite canadian :)

I guess I haven't been doing my job, if nobody wants a piece of my avatar.

Maybe Nikki is so cute that none of you jamokes want to push her off the boards.

Last edited:
Grumpy & Mrs. Grumpy, your local proprietors, raise money every year for needy families; there are threads going back several years of the AK family charity efforts, and descriptions of presenting food & gifts to those in need, which you can look up

Some members offer up items for auction, from BBQ rub to CDs, etc., w/ the proceeds going to the cause.

The Grumpster, Ernie ( our favorite Canadian) , & some mods offer up weekly rentals of their Avatars, w/ proceeds going to the cause.

You get to inflict, er reward, Ernie's public persona w/ an image of your choosing (subject to site rules), for one week, and some needy children have a little brighter Holiday

Keep 'em coming guys. Don't forget to bid on grumpy's avatar also. I want to see some creative ones.

Nikki needs to go to the Doggy spa, so I guess we'll take her off guard duty, and put my avatar out for rent.

Same as past years. $20 per week. As many weeks as anybody and everybody wants. (I love my dog, Nikki, but if she was kept off my posts for a good long while, I won't mind, too much, anyway.)

So, post here that you want a week, and donate $20 with the PAY button, but be sure to put "VOA families" in the comments.

Anything is fair game, except nudity and the usual rules stuff.

Show me what you've got, and do some good, at the same time!

Ok Ernie you get this one from me for two weeks, I'll do the Paypal thing in the morning as I'm going to get Dave also.

images_zps025f3558.jpeg

NIkki will be jealous!

"You've been seeing another dog?"

Thanks for the support.

(This takes me up to Christmas day. Anybody have a new avatar for me, for Christmas week?) :naughty:

NIkki will be jealous!

"You've been seeing another dog?"

Thanks for the support.

(This takes me up to Christmas day. Anybody have a new avatar for me, for Christmas week?) :naughty:
Good morning, now I have to look for photos for Dave and send payment...

Ok Ernie you get this one from me for two weeks, I'll do the Paypal thing in the morning as I'm going to get Dave also.

View attachment 833613

Dan you are an inspiration to me

Step up folks, there are still > 40 weeks in 2017 !

Give a week to someone you love as a birthday present!

Put their face on Ernie as a birthday tribute For a whole week!

Celebrating an anniversary in 2017?

Post the wedding pic(s) online!

Lots of reasons to harass, er reward, Ernie

I'll even sport a Bert pic, if somebody wants to grab a week or two between Christmas and my birthday week!

(Bert? <shudder>)

Thanks for the support, all of you who are giving Nikki a break.

The two weeks that begin Christmas Day and New Year's Day are both open.

Anybody?

Keep em coming folks. For every 3 avatars your purchase, we can bring a nice holiday to a senior citizen :beerchug:

And, my lovely wife has indicated that she will be buying a week.

I can't wait to see what she has in store for me. I can probably guess. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom