My Amazing Analog Systems!

What a great thread. Really interesting variety of gear you have Umberto. Now I need to get some headphones out so I can listen to some of your music choices.

What a great thread. Really interesting variety of gear you have Umberto. Now I need to get some headphones out so I can listen to some of your music choices.

Thank you very much for your feedback:) Please follow my videos and subscribe to my youtube channel, you are gonna enjoy!

Nice rig. thanks so much for sharing!!
Thanks a lot! I will surely keep on sharing great stuff and music.

And now more music:

Once again - really sounds nice - even on Youtube. I know you get a lot of enjoyment out of your equipment. Those horns are very nice.

Bingo!
Hi is a memeber of The Dubliners!
Please, provide me your post address and prize will fly to San Francisco.

I would like to add Ronnie Drew (who is heard singing on this song) and the fantastic Barney McKenna, as well. May they all three rest in peace. :)

Wow, I wish I had a system like that for listening to the Dubliners and jazz. I love the look of the horn speakers in the first clip too. Really interesting stuff.

I would like to add Ronnie Drew (who is heard singing on this song) and the fantastic Barney McKenna, as well. May they all three rest in peace. :)

Wow, I wish I had a system like that for listening to the Dubliners and jazz. I love the look of the horn speakers in the first clip too. Really interesting stuff.
Thanks:) You seem to know a lot about Irish music. If you like it so much, please come here to listen:) You will be warmly welcomed in cold and snowy Moscow:)

Me and my Nakamichi 1000 took part in Russian DIY SHOW 2016
We had an overwhelming success
1f609.png
watch for yourself:

can't believe how good your stuff sounds & I'm streaming it on a cheap peachtree bt 1 music server via bluetooth to a linn pre amp & linn amp & dynaco a25 speakers. thanks nice gear & great sound..

can't believe how good your stuff sounds & I'm streaming it on a cheap peachtree bt 1 music server via bluetooth to a linn pre amp & linn amp & dynaco a25 speakers. thanks nice gear & great sound..
Thanks for your comment and for listening to my videos, pleasure for me :)

Fixed MICRO BL-111 and decided to test it. I put the LP and got sticked to it for 6 hours. The owner of this turntable is bound to get a conservatory subscription!

Back
Top Bottom