The Official 2016 AK Secret Santa sign-up is Here!

Man this hacker attack is stupid, what do they gain by it?
Ernie must be pulling his hair out trying to delete this gut every time he makes a new membership. Should block all new members till they are checked out till this guy moves on.

Wow all your thread start are really bringing them in, thanks Bart, will have a bigger group than last year.

Heh, should have started a day earlier! Still, I hope that if we have some stragglers coming in after the midnight deadline, or the deadline is extended one day, we could pitch in and help Jim to get the lists out.

Heh, should have started a day earlier! Still, I hope that if we have some stragglers coming in after the midnight deadline, or the deadline is extended one day, we could pitch in and help Jim to get the lists out.
I was thinking you made it harder for Jim...:p

Wait! I'm on AK at 3 in the morning like I always do when I can't sleep and I'm just catching up on posts here. Can I get in? I'm only 3 hours late and nothing's happened yet. Please.

Wow the elf is going to be busy, Sorry about the deadline, but it is a deadline. I'll ask The head Elf about it, but we are now in assignment mode. I will notify the 2 latecomers of the decision shortly.
Merry Christmas,
Jim

OK, with the inclusion of the two who just missed the deadline,we now have 42 Secret Santas. I desperately need information from 3 of the 42. (PM sent for info, Check your message box!) so we can get the ball rolling!
Check your message box this weekend to see who you are assigned to deliver a gift too! Remember the rules as far as value goes and keep your identity a secret, figuring out who the gift came from is half the fun. We have one Santa from across the sea, and he is fine with taking shipping into account for his gift value. (normal US air mail was suggested) Everyone else is US or Canada. Start your research as soon as you receive your recipients name, and contact me with any questions, or issues

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,
Jim

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom