Auction for VOA Charity: George Benson, Breezin', Mobile Fidelity LP. No Reserve

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Auction For VOA. For those of you who are unfamiliar with our VOA charity you can read about it here http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/adopting-families-for-the-holidays-2016.742506/

With the holidays fast approaching its time for we here on Audiokarma to start our annual fund raising drive to help those less fortunate. How this works is we list items for sale with a start and ending date. Once the item ends please contact me for payment info.

Please remember that 100% of the funds from this auction will go to help our adopted VOA families. OK, on to the auction

Up for your bidding pleasure is a nice used copy of George Benson, Breezin' Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs MFSL-1-011. Cover VG-, LP NM-. 1979 MoFi Pressing.

Stock Copy Picture
R-1865180-1481034762-4723.jpeg.jpg

Original master recording, Copies are Half Speed mastered by Stan Ricker JVC.

Covers have "Contains: This Masquerade". 1st generation issues are limited to 5000 pressings and have sunrise styled label along with catalog insert.

Track Listing:

1. Breezin'
2. This Masquerade
3. Six To Four
4. Affirmation
5. So This is Love?
6. Lady

Lets start the bidding at $1.00, and run the auction till Dec 12th at 12:00 midnight, eastern standard time. No Reserve Auction. Winning bidder to pay for shipping charges.

Again Please remember that all funds raised from this auction will go toward helping out adopted families. Also I will be auctioning off many more items for our charity in the coming days. If you would like me to hold off on shipping so you could consolidate items to save on shipping I would be happy to.

Thank you for looking
Grumpy

Last edited:
This one ends tonight at 11:59 eastern time. Can we keep the bidding going a bit more ? Thanks for your support

Dave

$40 sent PP F&F with ship address and AK name ion PP memo. If lines too long at PO you can wait.

Not sure what went wrong but I see no record of this payment in my PP activity log? I sent $42 this time, labeled for VOA / George Benson and sent via G&S instead of F&F hence the extra couple dollars. Sorry for confusion.

David

Not sure what went wrong but I see no record of this payment in my PP activity log? I sent $42 this time, labeled for VOA / George Benson and sent via G&S instead of F&F hence the extra couple dollars. Sorry for confusion.

David

No problem at all. We have been so busy shopping for our adopted familes the wife has not had time to pack up the last round of records. Am very sorry for this, but we will try to get them all out before the holiday. Thanks again

Dave

Back
Top Bottom