New Category: TAPE find of the day?!?

No sadly I dont bud.............. Ya have his greatest hits?? (The same collection as I have on this cartridge)

I last got a PHIL COLLINS 8 track :)

ALBUM: Face Value

Ya know..... I didnt realise the song "THE ROOF IS LEAKING" had sound effects of rain coming in during the song!! -- I didnt ever hear that on my record of the same album!!

I wonder if its cause I can listen to my 8 track in MONO?? (Everything is louder and merged together)

Daughter wanted to go out thrift shopping as she's home for spring break so I tagged along and found these today:

14d3nu9.jpg

Eric

And nine others at Goodwill this evening. All great condition. They hadn't put them on the shelves yet, still on a cart ready to be distributed.

They actually had about 20 more but I either had them in another format or they were versions I knew and didn't particuarly care for.

A couple weeks ago, they put out a TON (probably 50 or more) vocal classical type stuff. That usually doesn't do it for me but it was a very nice collection.

Excellent,look @ em all!!!!!!!

I last got 2 8 track tapes and 2 cassettes:

1) 8 track: THE BEST OF CONWAY TWITTY

2) 8 track: COUNTRY HITS OF THE 40s,50s and 60s (Absolutely insane this one)

3) Cassette: Madonna (True blue) -- NO DOLBY CRAP (HX PRO,etc)

4) Cassette: The best of conway twitty (Same as the 8 track) - Also no dolby crap.....

Last edited:
I last got 3 8 tracks :)

FM - Music from a movie called FM (1978) -- Every song is excellent!

KTEL - Todays super greats -Superb!

Foundations of American Rock -- EXCELLENT!!!

Thats good to know :)

Today I got a collection of 50s rock :) (24 songs)

8 track - WCBSFM101 History of Rock (Several songs I know by just looking @ the label (I havent listenend to it yet))

On Monday I got a cassette I ordered in the mail :)

The Who - Face dances -- I HAD ORDERED THIS AS A REPLACEMENT FOR THE OTHER CASSETTE I HAVE OF THIS ALBUM...... The difference is this one DOES NOT HAVE DOLBY NOISE REDUCTION AND SOUNDS 1000% BETTER!!!

No noise @ all on this tape and the songs are insane!!!!!! --All this dolby stuff is just garbage,I havent ever liked it..... Just makes things sound worse!!

Yesterday I got an 8 track I ordered in the mail :)

The first authentic 1950s rock and roll collection (27 songs)

The other day I got 2 8 tracks :)

1) Collectors records: 50s and 60s
2) Collectors records: 50s and 60s VOL 3

I got an excellent 8 track today.... A concert... FOUR TOPS - LIVE AND IN CONCERT (1974) - The crowd doesnt sound too big so it sounds like they were playing @ a club or something......

recent find was a 1/2 tr. 59 minute 7-1/2ips compilation of Fats Waller... THAT was fun to discover !! and it's a VERY full 7" reel. Not sure of tape/brand

Back
Top Bottom