Greetings from the road!

Haliburton is looking for CDL preferred, but not required, apply online or @ your local workforce commission. Kilgore location and all of East Texas.

Heard that on the radio yesterday. Give that a shot SJJ.

Merry Christmas SJJ. Here is an interesting rig that made me think of this thread.

15590512_1865796760319136_5206051221441382710_n.jpg

The ad was on the radio again today, if you can get to the Texas workforce commission down where you're at, give it a shot.

We had off Monday. We were supposed to work yesterday, but our stupid, childish, irresponsible bosses didn't tell us anything until well past noon and both trucks are down. The more childish, irresponsible and incredibly stupid boss broke the drive axel on the green hornet In so doing, he put public safety at risk. The water pump went on the red lame excuse for a truck. They couldn't find a new water pump yesterday. We probably won't work this week at all....

We had off Monday. We were supposed to work yesterday, but our stupid, childish, irresponsible bosses didn't tell us anything until well past noon and both trucks are down. The more childish, irresponsible and incredibly stupid boss broke the drive axel on the green hornet In so doing, he put public safety at risk. The water pump went on the red lame excuse for a truck. They couldn't find a new water pump yesterday. We probably won't work this week at all....

I don't know the situation that your company is in, but in the construction business that I am in, I have watched many successful "family businesses" get run into the ground and eventually fold once the kids got control--too many "bad habits", greed and general lack of responsibility.

I don't know the situation that your company is in, but in the construction business that I am in, I have watched many successful "family businesses" get run into the ground and eventually fold once the kids got control--too many "bad habits", greed and general lack of responsibility.

That sounds strangely familiar. :confused: Exactly what's going on here. Well one of my co-workers might have a good lead. I hope.

A little upheaval this week. My roommate and I discovered some bugs in our room, alerted management and were moved to another room. They fumigated the old room. Then, a fellow truck driver broke up with his gf and I got to room with another guy who quite frankly sucks as a human being. He's stupid and childish. So now, I'm really hoping a friend can hook me up with something better real soon for the time being. Soon after, I will try to get back to OTR, but I have to move a little carefully right now.

You are about to crossover into the Gooba Zone yo!

Back
Top Bottom