Whacked some Zombies today

zebra03

All Audio - NO BS
Hauled out my Glock 9mm and Ruger 357 and must have shot 150 rounds combined . The weather was in the 60's and it was good just to get outside and do some target practice .

One of our smoking ghosts just came in, no hassles tho, and no zombies.
Gotta get that machete sharpened nonetheless.

Note to self to use my ear plugs out on the range.
Even my 22. puts out a report that leaves my ears ringing..Glad you had a good day!

Best-

boozehound

Last edited:
You gotta be ****ing kidding me!!!

Damn... guess I should hang out at the local shooting range.

Anyways, kill all the ****ing zombies you want. I've never really understood the zombie craze... so blast away!!
Zombies come in all shapes and sizes . Mine materialized as bowling balls . Cunning .

Mine materialize a rotten pumpkins and gourds ... They are still hanging onto weathered and shriveled vines down by the river ...

I made a saw horse and put hooks and targets on it . I hang old pots and pans from it and the bowling balls are sitting on top . Plus one of those spinning medal targets .

Exploding targets are my favorite right now. As for zombies, they are out there! I see them all the time, stumbling along fixated on their smart phones. Ya gotta watch out, they tend to walk right out in front of you when your driving through and intersection. Zombie insurance for your car is insanely priced too!
But, better fixated on a phone than your brains. :rolleyes:

This has worked well for me.

img_4761.jpg

(Not mine, stock photo.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom