Pats vs Falcons

Let's hope it's going to be more interesting than last night's games. I'd assume the Falcons receivers aren't going to be as wide open as they were against the Packers, that was just embarrassing.

That being said, I'd rather have ring #5 for #12 in a blowout than an exciting win for Atlanta. I don't have anything against them, I just find the whole franchise incredibly dull and boring.

Looks like "deflation" is hitting the ticket price. Prices are down 9% from last year's game, and are expected to drop another $5-600 per ticket before the game. (The cheapest seats at StubHub are going for $2499.)

I'm routing for the Pat's, but I have nothing against the Falcons. They're a hard team to dislike. Should be a high scoring game, at least on paper. As usual in big games. it comes down to coaching, and no costly mistakes.

-Dave

I just hope there isn't some celeb "ghetto yodeling" the National Anthem.

I hear ya, but it's not that great song to begin with. I'm mean as a song, not making a political statement. It's very difficult to sing. That being said, I like my national anthem straight up, no yodeling, trilling, etc.

-Dave

5 times the #1 Offense has met the #1 Defense in the Superbowl and the Defense has prevailed 4 out of the 5. The Falcons took apart my Packers, but i'd still like to see them win, but my head tells me that Belichick and Brady have the edge here.

If the Falcons want to win, they need to follow the proven formula to beat Brady; knock him about. He doesn't handle it well. Feed him a lot of dirt and get him off his game.

5 times the #1 Offense has met the #1 Defense in the Superbowl and the Defense has prevailed 4 out of the 5. The Falcons took apart my Packers, but i'd still like to see them win, but my head tells me that Belichick and Brady have the edge here.

If the Falcons want to win, they need to follow the proven formula to beat Brady; knock him about. He doesn't handle it well. Feed him a lot of dirt and get him off his game.

I agree. Pressuring Brady is the way to "get" to him. On the other hand, Brady reads defenses better than most QB's, and he has a quick delivery.

-Dave.

A lot of Falcon fans believe that this game will be over by half time....Me thinks not.

always liked the Pats..until now. Seems Brady, Kraft, and Belechik all like the same person in D.C. Falcons win would be ok.

Since I'm not much of a fan of either team, I think I'll root for the guy barely chosen in the draft, who went on to be what many consider the greatest qb in history, and should be able to walk when he is 55, unlike many others.

Oh, and he married a smoking hot supermodel and had some babies.

For that, that fella has to get my respect.

The falcons with play with an all or nothing game plan . That makes them dangerous, if New England doubles jones ,sui will destroy New England . Let's not forget about Freeman Falcons 30 New England 28

Back
Top Bottom