The members have spoken! The AK Member of the Year, for 2015 is...

Well the year is winding down now and this was one of my greatest honors to be picked MOTY at AK.

Ernie will be starting a new voting soon so I'd just like for new and old members to take a look around you and participate in the voting. Keep your eyes out for the thread that will be posted and get your votes in.

And don't be surprised as it can be you if your here to help and make friends with others. Members see this throughout the years and time they spend here.

Good Luck to All....:beerchug:

My ballot is filled out. Boy, Dan. That year went fast. We'll miss you.

fathertimeII.jpeg

Great choice for a fine example of AK's best, congrats sir, but really is a recap in order :), MOTY never ends it just ages gracefully.

Well the year is winding down now and this was one of my greatest honors to be picked MOTY at AK.

Daniel, there is a word I do not understand: "...was..."

Any MOTY should be proud of this award as long as Audiokarma exists because they actually deserve this precious pride.

Daniel, there is a word I do not understand: "...was..."

Any MOTY should be proud of this award as long as Audiokarma exists because they actually deserve this precious pride.
Your absolutely right Chris and smart enough to look at the big picture.

:bye:

You got to get that wave going LOL
:bye:........:rflmao:

dont you sadwavey me mister! :D

in all seriousness dan you do a lot of good things for other members and a lot of good things for the site in general. you have got my vote... whether you want it or not!

Back
Top Bottom