2016 South Florida AK Gathering February 20th is on!

Had my Fisher equipment set up at the gathering, they sure were making the Frazier Concerto speaker s sing a sweet tune. My Scott 340B was doing the same with the Cornwalls. :thumbsup:

20160220_154602.jpg

Any plans to repeat this event this year Steve? I'm not in FLA this year but others may be interested according to the thread linked below.

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index....central-florida-members.733891/#post-10260635
I was very disappointed that so many people initially showed interest, then canceled or didn't show. Those that came had a great time, including me, but I'm not doing it again. Too much effort for one person, so someone else can have at it.

Steve, his wife and friends did a great job last year. It is a shame more people did not show up. Thanks again Steve.

Tony

Bummer, I second Tony's comments above and I had a great time there last year. But I understand that it took a lot of work. Heck just Steve moving his equipment had to be a monumental task.

Bummer, I second Tony's comments above and I had a great time there last year. But I understand that it took a lot of work. Heck just Steve moving his equipment had to be a monumental task.
I think if we could get the 25 to 30 people that showed interest last time to actually show up, and 5 or 6 to help with the set up it would be worth the trouble. But heck, at least I can say we gave it the ole college try, and it was nice meeting those that came. It was a great time!

I just came across this, wish I had known. I'm in Palm Harbor and would love to attend a local meet.

Back
Top Bottom