Todays Country Music Playlist

I don't think Bluegrass would really cover all of "Country" music. IMO, Bluegrass is a "specialty"
I'm guessing the OP of that thread "Twang" was referring to "Country", but some of what's been listed on that thread (at least to me) isn't anywhere near Country.

I think this thread is legit and we should continue on with some "real" ol' fashioned Country music!

I'll kick-in with one of my ol' favorites from Patsy Cline.

Pedal Steel, now that's Country!

I don't think Bluegrass would really cover all of "Country" music. IMO, Bluegrass is a "specialty"
I'm guessing the OP of that thread "Twang" was referring to "Country", but some of what's been listed on that thread (at least to me) isn't anywhere near Country.

I think this thread is legit and we should continue on with some "real" ol' fashioned Country music!

I'll kick-in with one of my ol' favorites from Patsy Cline.

Pedal Steel, now that's Country!

these are not Twang? Clearly this kind of music was the intent of that thread.

LOL

enjoy!

these are not Twang? Clearly this kind of music was the intent of that thread.

LOL

enjoy!

Then why is the "Twang" thread all over the place? Is it possible that people have different opinions on what "Twang" is? All I'm doing is making it "absolute" If you don't know what "Real ol' fashioned Country music" means then I don't know what to tell you, LOL!

Here, enjoy some more "Real ol' fashioned Country music"...

bfGNUuU.jpg

Then why is the "Twang" thread all over the place? Is it possible that people have different opinions on what "Twang" is? All I'm doing is making it "absolute" If you don't know what "Real ol' fashioned Country music" means then I don't know what to tell you, LOL!

Here, enjoy some more "Real ol' fashioned Country music"...

Why did the short hair cross the road?

Because someone told him to.

Why did the long hair cross the road?

Because somebody told him not to!

My contribution to you, my long haired friend's country thread, a twang piece that every bluegrass artist plays on day one. ;)

Good to have another spin thread!

Back
Top Bottom