Denon AVR 3600

I've had good experiences with Denon AV Receivers, but as was noted no DTS, HDMI or Audyssey. However as a powerful amp for stereo with a phono input, you could do a lot worse. Personally I wouldn't pay more than $100.

I've had good experiences with Denon AV Receivers, but as was noted no DTS, HDMI or Audyssey. However as a powerful amp for stereo with a phono input, you could do a lot worse. Personally I wouldn't pay more than $100.
So is it even worth buying?

Original box and papers

I have a 3300 and while I really like it and sound is great I, at the same time, am having issues with DVD and Roku switching from one to the other. No HDMI is an issue, would be nicer with HDMI, in fact I am kind of shopping around for an alternative. Unless someone can help make correct connections and set up. That would need to be a new thread, don't want to step on yours.
I've had my 3300, for about 6 years, used from original owner. Might be time to upgrade, Also have a B&K Reference 20 that I might try but it too does not have HDMI but maybe it switches inputs better.

Hose53 there's a way to connect your Denon 3300 to current TV's using the HDMI connection. Its called the
HDMI to RCA Converter. Its basically RCA cables the Red, White and Yellow cables and a HDMI connection. You connect the RCA cables to your receiver and then you take the HDMI cable from your TV and connect it to the HDMI connection on the HDMI to RCA converter.
Then you use another HDMI connection on your TV and connect it to your TV box or Amazon stick on what ever source your using.
Here' a pic of the HDMI to RCA converter.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GRXDZCF/ref=sspa_dk_detail_0?psc=1

Back
Top Bottom