New York Tri-state area

Resurrecting this thread... Is anyone interested in a semi-regular thing? I would prefer metro NYC, since I don't drive, and cycling up to Nyack at this time of year would be uncomfortable.

There's a thread in the events forum . it will help you hook up with members going (what time and where to meet if you're interested )

Manhattan here too. Wouldn't be bad to set up something for us local guys who can subway around the boros.

I know we have an event planned but what about making a more formal thing with maybe a set meeting schedule. Would folks be interested in that?

Interesting question.
I try to make the Mid Atlantic meets.
I like the NY meets,
I've been thinking about making at least 1 NE fest.
I commute into NYC 5 days a week (probably better than 15 hours traveling (whem the trains run well)).
I'm reluctant to make a commitment to a regularly scheduled meet, (maybe quarterly)
Unless it were very local (which seems very unlikely based on where i live.:idea:
Everbody's situation is unique. I'll be watching to see the overall interest :lurk:

I was thinking of actually starting something formal like a NY area based Hi-Fi club. That would meet at a pre determined time schedule or time.

Back
Top Bottom