Heavily Tweaked Images

Seriously Mega.jpg
This just about crashed Olympus Viewer 3 - I cranked all the settings in 'Unsharp Mask' to the maximum along with saturation. It took several minutes to save as a jpg.

"Tree Of Life"

15961455593_5c22ed559a_b.jpg

FUJIFILM X100, 23MM, F8, 1/1500, ISO 200

Here is one that's been heavily tweaked. Originally it was a blurry photo of plumeria flowers on the lawn.

Gateway.jpg

That's either very heavily tweaked or an image straight out of the camera of someone doing a digital Spirograph while being sucked into a black hole.

:thmbsp:

023a-1.jpg

I did this a few years ago while trying to teach my grandson how to use Photoshop. Alas, after a couple weeks he lost interest and has not even picked up the camera I bought for him. Another act of SHORT ATTENTION-SPAN THEATRE!

Not so "heavily" tweaked in Photoshop (just touched up a few minor things), but in the camera.

Anyone guess at what I did?

Happy4th-a.jpg

Yes, time exposure--this was taken at 11pm in July two years ago, when the yard is usually pitch black. I've been working on a series of images like this. It's eerie to see things lit differently at night (shadows fall different than by sunlight).

The lights are all solar LED lights.

IMG_9508_DxO2.jpg
EOS 60D w EF-S 18-135 At 135mm. RAW developed with DxO Optics Pro 10, tweaked with Photoshop CS2

Back
Top Bottom