Will Tom Brady retire if NE wins tomorrow?

Will Brady retire if NE wins the Superbowl tomorrow?

• YES

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • NO

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chrisxo55441

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Brady is 10,000 yards behind Manning/Farve for most yards and behind in a few other stats which will take him 2 - 3 years to break. I think he will choose to go out on top if they win this superbowl and not chase the records and possibly finish his outstanding career on the downside or injured or even on the sidelines. What do you all think

I hope he does retire. I love to see sports players go out on top rather than eventually being traded team to team, playing second string and finally just fading away. They certainly do not need the money. This goes for all sports, not just football.

Agree, and if they lose tomorrow it may go that route. He still has a couple of great years left in him no doubt but it takes a whole team to get to the Superbowl and he might not have it in the future

No way he retires win or lose. He loves to play, and is not done yet. Great condition too, not beat up. He's going nowhere.

I agree.....either way he won't retire(imho)...Despite his age he is still arguably one of the best(i think the best) QB in the NFL. I haven't seen the decline yet. The Pats would have had a solid backup in the works if they even suspected that Brady might be done this year. I think he'll go for another 2 seasons after this

He's going nowhere.

He still has a couple of great years left in him

Barring an injury, he's got a couple of years left at the Patriots, and then a year or two with another team before he starts to think seriously about retiring.

Yes and Brady will retire as the best quarterback ever.
Some think that Brady and Belichick are the best combo ever. And that Belichick is the best ever. Hah- remember when Belichick coached Cleveland?
Brady made Belichick the best head coach ever.

Be funny if he retires, waits a year, then comes back with another team and has one of the best years in his career ...

brett-favre-vikings-eaa886fc5d6df997_large.jpg

PS ... rumor has it the Vikings are still looking at options. ;-}

Some think that Brady and Belichick are the best combo ever. And that Belichick is the best ever. Hah- remember when Belichick coached Cleveland?

I agree some what with this. In the NFL, a team needs a very good QB to succeed no doubt about it. IMHO, there's more to the Patriots than Brady. great as he is. Belichick prepares his team probably better than any other head coach. His ability to develop talent and put players in a position to succeed is impressive. I could go on. (I think I listen to too much sports talk radio.)

-Dave

Edit: I should add that I don't think that Brady will retire at the end of this season.

Last edited:
I think that there is a very good chance that he will retire if they win tomorrow--go out on top as the winningest QB in Superbowl history. Sure, he probably has a couple more good years left in him, but look at what happens to those that hang around the party too long.

I read recently that they have 206 wins between them. Next on the list is Tomlin/Roethlisberger with something like 106. So no question they are the best coach/qb combo ever.

I don't see Brady retiring. I think the real question is whether Belichick will retire when Brady eventually does.

bs

I was wrong. Just saw a clip of Brady saying Gisele asked him 3 times to retire after the game and he said sorry babe and that he plans to keep playing as long as he feels he can do it well. Maybe they will get to the super bowl again next year and i will get to ask the same question again, i hope so he is the best ever.

Back
Top Bottom