Your Latest Additions (LP)......

Sold a bunch and bought a bunch at our February Audiokarma Frankenfest in Clinton, Mass today.
Some drive from Brooklyn, Upstate NY, Maine, etc.
I drive 3 minutes from my house :)

"The 2 Muddy Waters records plugged holes in my collection. The Scorpions ~ Lovedrive (1st American pressing) replaces my flimsy, crappy sounding counterfeit. Best Of Scorpions has songs from "In Trance" album that's on my wanted list. Grand Funk & Black Sabbath (German pressing) are both probably in better condition than my copies."

16716003_1919542124943275_5827561857914564042_o.jpg

"Hell Bent For Leather & OP ~ Ecstasy plug holes in my collection. Sammy Hagar ($2.50) has good songs on it (worth a few plays). Same with The Cult. Yet another version of Bach's Brandenburg Concertos & that Hendrix is mint, has the accompanying 7" single & plugs a hole in my collection. Altogether a great score. I sold a bunch that I didn't want and walked with a dozen+ great records and $10 more than I came with."

16722485_1919542181609936_2336095501156133175_o.jpg

Thrifts were kind Sunday:

Different Strokes compilation
Mark-Almond- Other Peoples Rooms
Turbines- Last Dance Before Highway
Status Quo- Vol. 2 Mean Girl
Stephane Grappelli- Live at Carnegie Hall
George Benson- White Rabbit (CTI reissue, bought it to see if it sounds different than the original)
Jean Luc Ponty & Stephane Grappelli
Chick Corea- Now he Sings, Now he Sobs
Oswald and the Herringbones- This is Not a Christmas Album
Peter Wolf- Come as You Are
Neil Diamond- Do It (on Bang)
Gordon Lightfoot- The Way I Feel
Crawler (looks better than the copy I already have)
Jana Jae Live (autographed)
Stan Getz- The Chick Corea/Bill Evans Sessions
The Stone Poneys featuring Linda Ronstadt (reissue)
Blues Brothers- Original Soundtrack and Made in America

Thrifts were kind Sunday:

Jean Luc & Stephane Grappelli
George Benson- White Rabbit (CTI reissue, bought it to see if it sounds different than the original)
Jean Luc Ponty & Stephane Grappelli
Stan Getz- The Chick Corea/Bill Evans Sessions
The Stone Poneys featuring Linda Ronstadt (reissue)

Had to look up JL & SG. Nice!

George/ White Rabbit - does it?

Stan Getz & Bill Evans - Howwizt? I see that one's been re-issued. Thought about getting it but I should just hunt down an OP.

Stone Poney's. They're interesting with Linda, aren't they? Have you run across them before?

Had to look up JL & SG. Nice!

George/ White Rabbit - does it?

Stan Getz & Bill Evans - Howwizt? I see that one's been re-issued. Thought about getting it but I should just hunt down an OP.

Stone Poney's. They're interesting with Linda, aren't they? Have you run across them before?

The White Rabbit doesn't sound any different to my uneducated ears. Really like the Stan Getz/Evans/Correa double LP. I'm not sure what to call Stoney Poneys' music. Spacey folk? Yes, I have a couple of the original LP's. Just bought this one for completeness purposes.

Back
Top Bottom