The members have spoken! The AK Member of the Year, for 2016 is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many breathtaking nice comments, and some of them even moving, this is awesome. I can tell you - this honour is one of the pleasures of my life, and so is Audiokarma!
Come on Chris, It's not that big of a deal to be recognized for member of the year out of and from 223,900 members. LOL:p

Congrats again brother it takes a bit to sink in but know this, there is truly a reason members picked you this year. Just keep on being you and true to yourself.

Last edited:
Hey Ernie, isn't there a plaque or something sent out to the MOTY winner (in lieu of receiving it in person at a Fest, if a fest was to happen), and maybe we should have a virtual or real MOTY perpetual plaque with all winners names on it? Someone in AK should be able to conjure that up.

Hey Ernie, isn't there a plaque or something sent out to the MOTY winner (in lieu of receiving it in person at a Fest, if a fest was to happen), and maybe we should have a virtual or real MOTY perpetual plaque with all winners names on it? Someone in AK should be able to conjure that up.

Something like that, maybe ?

upload_2017-3-4_19-17-22.png

Well, we do have the list in each winner's thread, and there really isn't any place to display the plaque, as there is no B & M 'Head Office' for AK. Plaques are being sent out, even one to Chris.

You will.
No no no, you all don't have to do that, save it for a server or something.

It was just I'v always heard you mention a plak but I never got one and didn't think they really did that, but just for you because your so special <:D>

:jump:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom