2017 NCAA Bracket Game

313guy

Just a modern guy.
Subscriber
Attention College Basketball Fans!

NCAA Tournament Selection Sunday less than two weeks away. That mean the Audiokarma Bracket Game is back!

For those unfamiliar with it, a bunch of us fill out a bracket prior to the tournament, then follow the results online. Winner gets bragging rights for the entire year! The rest of us get a month of busting of each others chops and other smack talk! Best of all, it's free.

If you are apprehensive about joining because you don't feel you know the teams or the game this year remember- no amount of expertise or analysis will beat sheer luck. Even a non-fan has a great chance. Two years ago, I added Jerry Palm, noted bracketologist to the contest by plugging in his bracket. He finished next to last. And he does this for a living.

This year's game is set up and I have sent the first invite out to kcollins4, our former commissioner.

As usual, the game will be run through CBS Sports website. If you would like to play shoot me a conversation with the email address you want to use for this year. You will get an invitation emailed from CBS Sports with instructions.

I will try to get invitations to prior year players, but as with Mr. Collins, many folks change emails addresses. If you played before, your old login will work (if you remember it), or you can start from scratch. Just be sure you are looking at this years game.

More details to follow regarding scoring and other mundane issues.
I wanted to get this out there so folks can see it and sign up. The brackets get locked March 16 prior to the first tip off.

Invites sent to captouch and 75Center.
Same email as last year, Darcy?

Selection Sunday if coming fast.
We currently have two people signed up. One on One Basketball is a thing, but not what Roger and I had in mind for the Bracket Game.

Tonight, I will send invitations to previous year's players.
(Hope that's okay.)

At this point we have two players in, one not getting his invite and one not getting password replies from CBS,
It is very tempting to switch to Yahoo and wipe the slate clean.
If nothing else it will remove the specter of prior year sign ins.

Any objections, comments or thoughts?

I'm game for whatever. The email I sent seems to be right and just checked my spam folder again.

That does it.
captouch never got an invitation.

Darcy (aka 75Center) forgot her password, asked to reset, and never got a response from CBS. What would the bracket game be without the lady with the Woody Woodpecker avatar.

(j/k Darcy. Rock Chalk)

Yahoo it is.
Sorry if anyone is inconvenienced.

I'm in the Yahoo system/bracket/game. Just logged in, everything seems fine.

Looking forward to playing with y'all. And to March Madness!

That does it.
captouch never got an invitation.

Darcy (aka 75Center) forgot her password, asked to reset, and never got a response from CBS. What would the bracket game be without the lady with the Woody Woodpecker avatar.

(j/k Darcy. Rock Chalk)

Yahoo it is.
Sorry if anyone is inconvenienced.

No worries . . . I will adapt :thumbsup:
Besides, it wouldn't be any fun without Darcy!

Roger

Thanks Guys, I'm in! Going down to the Power and Light District today (KC's Entertainment Center) for a KU Pep Rally, then back to the local sports bar where I watch all basketball games with friends. It's a gorgeous day in KC. Glad I have the day off.

The Yahoo Bracket game keeps wanting me to download the app. I don't want to do that - can't I just read/change things on my desktop?

Last edited:
The Yahoo Bracket game keeps wanting me to download the app. I don't want to do that - can't I just read/change things on my desktop?

When you click on the "Bracket" button, you get that.
After Sunday it will take you to your bracket.
I think.
You should be able to rock chalk from your desktop. I have the app on my phone from Yahoo Fantasy Football but only added it this past season.

Back
Top Bottom