We all have to start somewhere - 1st McIntosh piece MHA100

Congratulations on your purchase. You will enjoy some really sweet music out of that system.

I know a few folks that started with the MHA gear. They liked it so much their collection of blue meter gear expanded considerably!

Congrats!

Very well presented setup. What's that nice looking tube piece to the left?
Thank You!!! That is a Jolida JD801BRC, I had it modified by them in November with a few sweet upgrades and with the KT150's it sounds pretty damn nice :)

I know a few folks that started with the MHA gear. They liked it so much their collection of blue meter gear expanded considerably!

Congrats!

Aaaaand that would be me :music:

Probably going to add even more soon. It's like pulling a thread.

I've had the MHA100 for a little over a year now and love it. OP you're going to be very happy with it indeed.

It's a gorgeous piece of gear. Enjoy!

I came close to getting one but then my dealer offered me a killer deal on a demo MAC6700 receiver which I couldn't pass up...

That is a very nice looking set up, and that amp sounds very nice. I heard it RMAF 2 years ago. That's pretty good for starting somewhere. Enjoy!

I've always thought this unit would be ideal for a desktop audio system with a pc as the source:

- Nearfield monitors flanking the monitor
- USB from the PC to the unit
- add your favorite 'phones

Really, what's not to like? Of course, the built in 50wpc amp could also run you out of the house driving some khorns as well ...

Back
Top Bottom