What is YOUR pet peeve? Let's have a laugh.

New peeve- when you watch a movie and there are 10 mini movies in the opening credits; each production company showing off. "Lionsgate Pictures", "Tapestry Films" etc. Is this the start of the real movie? Nope, another production company. Grr...

People who interrupt others to try to finish their sentences for them AND always get it wrong. As if interrupting wasn't rude enough.
I'll second that!
When they begin talking they stop listening. That certainly does not contribute anything to a conversation. :thumbsdown:

Gentlemen, please. Take it to PM if you must. You are very likely to cause an otherwise fun thread that a lot of people are enjoying to get locked or deleted altogether.

Gentlemen, please. Take it to PM if you must. You are very likely to cause an otherwise fun thread that a lot of people are enjoying to get locked or deleted altogether.

I hear you. I just felt the response needed to be public lest the sentiment go unchallenged.

You are right. I apologise. I have deleted both my posts regarding the subject.

I will also then.

I have a pet peeve. Literally!

We have this Sheltie, Ian. And no, not named after any of the relatives, although there's a couple who could wear his name on the dog tag quite deservingly. Another peeve for another time.

Now Ian is too damned smart! Way so. Every thing we've taught him he picks up within mins. Which for the most part, is a good thing, right? But this guy watches your every move, and we are both with him for 24/7 now so there's lots of viewing/learning going on, and he's starting to pick up things that we HAVEN'T taught him... like opening a latched door that has been closed in the first place. Because of him, I caught hell the other day for leaving it unlatched until I discovered the real culprit who's responsible.

Then, there's the cuddle time. He will not settle down unless he gets this one on one cuddle/hugs episode before he goes to bed, and will demand this no matter how late it is. No cuddle, no sleep.

Finally, there''s the muzzle that we've had to resort to, as being a herd-type of dog, he's perpertually warning us of the dangerous clouds, killer squirrels, or the beastly birds who are daring to infiltrate our property, which in reality he's probably thinking it's really his. So, lately, BEFORE we can put the device on, we have to find it. This canine hides it! Some times in obvious places, but he's getting better at it! The mail boxes ain't that far from the house, so the postal people may get an unwanted reward some day I fear.

So, that's my pet peeve for the day, but got a feeling that I'm not alone in the world with pet peeves.

Q

The last phone call reminded me how much the poor sound quality is annoying me so often. I had a phone call with Frankfurt but the sound quality was if I was calling a village in Turkmenistan.

News programs where the reporters interview little children just because they're there, who don't have a clue what they're talking about.

The people I work with!
The people I work with!
The people I work with! :mad:

When these 2 children aren't fighting, they're having every idiot in town in the room making noise, going in and out like it's Grand Central Station, etc. Anyone know people who can make other people disappear? :biggrin:

People who just won't quit calling! :mad: Some idiot keeps calling my roommate and he keeps sleeping through it. What makes this dope think he's up in the middle of the night? :mad::mad::mad::whip::rant:

Back
Top Bottom