Sansui owners map

Pepa

I have one announcement for you guys
kaffee.gif

Our Polish Sansui friend Piotr created the world map of Sansui owners and announced that info at FB Sansui groups.

Here is c/p:

"Hello Group
I'd like to inform you again about "Sansui owners map" what I've created using zeemaps. As well I'd like to invite you to join to these maps, we can create worldwide maps of Sansui owners.
Now we have on the maps Colleagues from:
Croatia, Poland, Austria, Canada, Australia, USA, China,... We're waiting for you too!
How to do this:
1. click (or copy/past ) link:
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2372003#
2. choose: "additions" / "add marker- detailed" button. Than you can add your name, location, descriptions, pict etc. And at the end "submit".
3. your marker will be added automatically to the map
NOTES:
- pls click "submit" only once. Your marker will be visible after when I as admin of these map will accept this. I'll try to do this asap when I will have notification about new add;
- you can delete or change all data just by clicking on your marker at any time'
- add safe data, without detailed address etc;
- if in your city is already marker from someone else, you will need add more detailed, like post code, etc. In other case both markers will be visible as one/
I hope that you will like and join to this idea and we can make unique map.
Best"

I would like to help him in that idea and to see you on the map too :beerchug:

thank you

I guess it would emphasize countries where people speak the English language (also) , and there will be deviations because of whether there are a lot of "active and interesting" forums in those countries, or not.
Now for the Netherlands, There are several people active on the Dutch forums also, but some apparently get bored not seeing enough interesting posts and/or wanting more interaction, they look for an alternative and go to AK (including myself).

Nevertheless, it is interesting

I guess it would emphasize countries where people speak the English language (also) , and there will be deviations because of whether there are a lot of "active and interesting" forums in those countries, or not.
Now for the Netherlands, There are several people active on the Dutch forums also, but some apparently get bored not seeing enough interesting posts and/or wanting more interaction, they look for an alternative and go to AK (including myself).

Nevertheless, it is interesting
If there is an international airport there will be someone that speaks english. Might not have Sansui, though.

As some concern appeared at other forum,I'd like to point out once more:

"- add safe data, without detailed address etc;"

@gslikker - speaking of audio forums-the same story everywhere,and regarding map, no favoring of English speaking ares..., first it was intended for the Poland only and later as WW.

Thanks to all who have joined the idea :beerchug:

Hi Pepa,
Could you please update my details to show in London, and please the first entry made, like to say browser error, more like fat finger & brain error.
Mano

Hi Pepa,
Could you please update my details to show in London, and please the first entry made, like to say browser error, more like fat finger & brain error.
Mano
Hi Mano,
I'll inform Piotr about situation...he is admin:whip:

:D

Back
Top Bottom