Calling All Yamahas. Time to Post Your Pics

My CR-820....before

Yamaha CR-820 10.JPG

Yamaha CR-820 17.JPG

and after a full clean-up and recap and leds....
It sounds really really good now.

2.jpg

7.jpg

and my CA-810, all original for now, lamps are out, but it is working quite well. Quite an impressive amp !
It will in time get the same treatment as the CR-820 :)

IMG_2393.jpg

Here with my YP-211 :music:

IMG_2394.jpg

Yes indeed. Never expected to find one of these within my budget. It's still untouched inside and the optics aren't perfect but it's well worth what I got it for and some!
Optics more than meet my standard and I am sure that once it receives the Vint Age touch, the insides will be outstanding.

More pix plz!

Congrats!

These are my only Yamaha audio pieces at this point, small compared to the great pieces I see here but they are Yammi's.
Using them together and happy!
FM receiver pulls those statons in very well.

Sorry, a Scott is in the background...

CR-400
M-35

IMG_1999.JPG
IMG_1996.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks! Since this C-1 is working perfectly I'm just enjoying it for what it is right now but I'm definitely going to go through it.

I'll be giving this some well deserved TLC soon too

Banged UpB-1.jpg

since it has 4 working K77 ZN's in it. :thumbsup:

K77 ZN.jpg

Last edited:
Crappy iPhone Pic. But my pair of CA1000, PF-800, NS690 MK1 and NS1000XW - Vintage Yamaha Bliss on my recently restored retro cabinet. The bottom section is for records when i get organised.

I wish i had more room, but making do with what i've got, listening position is 3.6m or around 12ft in dinosaur measurements from the speakers. Room treatment and speaker stands are next on my to do list.

15hylip.jpg

Crappy iPhone Pic. But my pair of CA1000, PF-800, NS690 MK1 and NS1000XW - Vintage Yamaha Bliss on my recently restored retro cabinet. The bottom section is for records when i get organised.

I wish i had more room, but making do with what i've got, listening position is 3.6m or around 12ft in dinosaur measurements from the speakers. Room treatment and speaker stands are next on my to do list.

15hylip.jpg
Nice! What are you using for a cd player? Or are you?

Back
Top Bottom