2017 NCAA Bracket Game

So, it's Yahoo, not CBS?

Don't have a CBS account but I'm good w/Yahoo. And if anyone is interested in getting in my Yahoo bracket shot me a private message with your email and I'll send you an invite.

So, it's Yahoo, not CBS?

Don't have a CBS account but I'm good w/Yahoo. And if anyone is interested in getting in my Yahoo bracket shot me a private message with your email and I'll send you an invite.
We switched it this year.

Can you play multiple brackets on Yahoo?

We switched it this year.

Can you play multiple brackets on Yahoo?

Yes, in my league each person can play up to four [4] brackets. I'm not sure if you can tweak it higher in the commish tools. You can also play in multiple [Yahoo] pools as well. Just like FF leagues.

It's my first time using Yahoo Sports. I had no problem logging into website, viewing/saving bracket entry, and adding personal avatar. I also downloaded Yahoo Sports app for iPad and iPhone. However, I haven't been able to access the Audiokarma Madness bracket on those devices via that app. Do I need to download the Yahoo Fantasy Sport app?

Thanks in advance,
Roger

Wish I had the answer, Roger. I already had the fantasy sports ap from Football. I can view the bracket and access our bracket game. I much prefer the PC, however. In fact I tried to invite KeninDC from my phone to no avail. Once we got power back I did it the PC way and now he shows up as a pending invite. My suspicion is the Pick'em thing is a subset of their fantasy sports thingy. MikE may shed some light here, since he has been doing the Yahoo bracket. (And Football).

btw, I sent an invitation to MikE at the address from our football league. Hope that is still valid.

OK, problem solved. You need the "Yahoo Fantasy" app to see the brackets, not the Yahoo Sports app. Once you have it on iPad, Iphone or I assume Android you use email link to access Audiokarma Madness group. I first tried searching within the app itself but that failed. Group ID is 28080, so that may work.

Thanks,
Roger

Really?
Without knowing the winner of the NC Central vs. UC Davis game?
Seems reckless.

Edit: forgot emoji:D:biggrin::D:naughty::smoke:

NCC vs UC going on now. Great game so far and Coach Moten may be setting a new style trend with that sports jacket. Go Eagles!

OK. I'm all joined up. For AK, I picked as if I were betting on the outcome (so no UVa winning it all). But my ACC/Big 12 bias is still evident.

OK. I'm all joined up. For AK, I picked as if I were betting on the outcome (so no UVa winning it all). But my ACC/Big 12 bias is still evident.

I followed my mantra from Fantasy Football season, "You just don't know."

It served me well in that sport and it eliminates a lot of research. And scouting was difficult last weekend with no power. My Big Ten Koolaid spoiled in the blackout as well, so I only have one B1G squad in the Sweet 16.

Well I peeked at the brackets and saw several surprises, mostly how many of us picked Arizona to make it to final four or further!

Roger

Looking at the UVA - NC Wilmington stream. Missed the first 18:00, but according to the comments, Virginia ended the half with a 19-3 run to take a comfortable, ahem, one point lead to the locker room.

Injuries to two starters and a tight game for Virginia. Notre Dame squeaks by. Whew, NCAA b-ball is exciting :)

Princeton and UNCW made it interesting.

The curse of the 12 seed always makes for interesting ball.
Minnesota/Middle Tennessee just got started. Will they be B1G killers for the second year in a row?

Back
Top Bottom