What is YOUR pet peeve? Let's have a laugh.

At the grocery store.

Parking 031317.jpg

The parking lot is on a slight incline, and the cart corrals aren't bolted to the pavement, so they gradually slide downhill into the adjacent space.That's my car at left - I actually pulled in even closer to it and pushed it up before I took the pic.

15 minutes later, I came out to find a worker had taken all the carts back into the store, but didn't move the corral back into its space, so it was sitting right where you see it. :rolleyes:

When nursing homes start inquiring about your parents final bills before their body is even buried yet. Whatever ... guess a mans got to make a living some how.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
When he checkout person at the grocery store hands you change, and puts the bills in your hand and the coins on top of the bills.

How else are they supposed to do it? Not trying to be a dick, just wondering how you prefer it.

I do get a little creeped out when they put their hand under my hand, holding it up, as if to brace for the load of change being dumped.

How else are they supposed to do it? Not trying to be a dick, just wondering how you prefer it.

I do get a little creeped out when they put their hand under my hand, holding it up, as if to brace for the load of change being dumped.

Change first, then bills on top. I almost aways lose a few coins when they do it the other way! Probably just me tho, clumsy...

Stuck zippers
I remember when zipper flies were less common than buttons, (try finding pants with button flies now) thinking "great, flies that you just zip up! Much quicker than buttons" then I got my first shock.

Things stuck in zippers! :eek: :oops:
HOWL! (The exact sound Tom makes when Gerry hits Tom's paw with a large mallet) :D

Am I crazy or does re-heating coffee in a microwave make it cool faster?

It must be something that happens when you get older (letting coffee get cold). My father used to drink cold coffee often. I never used to, when I was young...ger.

Last edited:
Please define your meaning for the above - I've Googled it and can't make any sense of the various meanings in the context of your post.
Princess or diva complexes in which people believe they can't be touched and if they are, it's everyone else's fault.

Peeve (related to this particular discussion): people who are contrarians for the sake of controversy (not you Hyperion).

Back
Top Bottom