updated system in the bedroom

wmoskoviz

Finally got this the way I want it to be. Pictured: Technics SA 500 Receiver, Technics 677 Cassette Deck, Denon DCD-660 single disc CD Player, Technics SL-23 Turntable, a Realistic 31-1987 Equalizer, and lastly some Polk Monitor 7C's. Everything is in fantastic condition and operates very well. I am retired and am reliving my youth here. Enjoy......

BILL

Attachments

• 100_0777 sized.jpg
    100_0777 sized.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 100_0778 sized.jpg
    100_0778 sized.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 129
Guess I misread your thread title - I thought it was a Masters and Johnson update! :)

All kidding aside, though, your system looks great. A step back in time visually, but with that classic audio sound signature. I'm retired, too, and am enjoying the audio setups that I craved back in the seventies. It was only 45 - some years between wanting and getting, but that sweet classic gear has turned out to be everything I dreamed it would be. Maybe more.

Thanks for sharing your gear with us!

GeeDeeEmm

Guess I misread your thread title - I thought it was a Masters and Johnson update! :)

All kidding aside, though, your system looks great. A step back in time visually, but with that classic audio sound signature. I'm retired, too, and am enjoying the audio setups that I craved back in the seventies. It was only 45 - some years between wanting and getting, but that sweet classic gear has turned out to be everything I dreamed it would be. Maybe more.

Thanks for sharing your gear with us!

GeeDeeEmm
Thanks for the kinds words....... I am really enjoying this stuff and am pleasantly surprised by the performance of the Technics SA 500 Receiver. I think it just flies under the radar somewhat.

BIll

Back
Top Bottom