Rock & Roll is truely dead Chuck Berry Dead.

7th thread on the news, come-on look on the site instead of racing to a news flash mode

I did look, didn't see any, I now see two others, one of which is older than mine, how am I supposed to know what's in all 500 forums.

Okay, fair enough, but I only see one other in the Music forum, there's another oin BAP I think but not everyone can go there.
In any case I don;t think I can delete this post, so Moderator if you would be so kind...

Okay, fair enough, but I only see one other in the Music forum, there's another oin BAP I think but not everyone can go there.
In any case I don;t think I can delete this post, so Moderator if you would be so kind...
Don't trip this happens all the time, the bigger the artist the more threads get started. After a day or two the mods will combine them anyway.

I'm a big fan and I spoke out of frustration sorry.
We can delete our comments and let the thread run

No Problem, I was a big fan too, he and Little Richard and Fats Domino were played a lot in my home back in the early 60's. I was just a little kid but I'm sure it affected my musical tastes for years to come.

chuckberry-jpg.92153

Chuck was one of the great architects of modern rock. Electric blues, teenage concerns, clever lyrics, killer guitar playing, theatrics, and that delivery- he said he listened to Pat Boone to learn to enunciate. It all turned into a successful combination and opened the door for many others- including the British Invasion groups who parsed his records during the 50s.

Back
Top Bottom