What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Pink Floyd -- Monentary Lapse Of Reason --
91pl%2BRCpCXL._SX522_.jpg

Elbow - Little Fictions on Polk 10A fantastic album
This is a rare occasion. But I'm coping and pasting this post from a couple nights ago in case anyone missed it:

Now Playing : Styx - The Grand Illusion Audio Fidelity 24k Gold Original Master Tapes CD
It's sounding great! Way better than the original CD (and it was decent)

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

I'm hearing details I've never heard before even when I had the original vinyl pressing.
The Styx Grand Illusion album was my favorite recording in college. Listened to it every day when it first came out. I still have that vinyl almost 40yrs later. Great memories

The Styx Grand Illusion album was my favorite recording in college. Listened to it every day when it first came out. I still have that vinyl almost 40yrs later. Great memories
Oh yeah, when that came out, I couldn't stop playing it. Great Album. My two most favorite Styx songs are "Man in the Wilderness" and "Castel Walls" those two songs alone made the price of this awesome CD worth every penny. It's a very limited production run, so just like the MFSL out of print material, 10-15 years from now it will be worth the 10x the price I paid which was $78 and change.....

Back
Top Bottom