2017 NCAA Bracket Game

Guess it's too late for rules revision :rolleyes:
I'm thinking we should discount losses by teams whose name starts with V :whip:
As commissioner I still can change scoring rules. I think.
I don't recall seeing you Letter V proposal as an option, though.

On a related note, I played with the Scenario Generator yesterday. No good news there either. If all my picks are correct from here out, I finish second.:mad:

Yeah, my bracket is a disaster :rflmao:
However, it is great fun to see "underdogs" kick butt against ranked teams.
I find myself cheering them on despite my picks :thumbsup:

Looks like most or all of us are down to half a bracket - probably most brackets are shot to hell now.

UNC takes on one of the three SEC teams left in a great rematch today. Kentucky won 103-100 in December.
We want revenge :whip:

My bracket is busted but not my dreams :)

Roger

Great win for the Heels!
We watched the game downtown with the students and it was a blast . . .
Intersection of Franklin St and Columbia St after game.

IMG_2961.JPG

Dull game, slowed by the officiating. UNC played just well enough to beat the tired Zags. The season starts with odd matches in hotel ballrooms (hello Bahamas) and ends in an over-sized football dome. Somewhere in between that is some fantastic basketball.

To quote an early Andy Griffith monologue: "What It Was, Was Football" :cool:
Although the Tar Heels demonstrated toughness to win, it wasn't a pretty sight.
Seems officials "let them play" in most tourney games. But the officiating last night ruined the game for both teams :(

Oh well, I'm a proud fan, alumni, and retired employee of UNC :thumbsup:

Six NCAA Men's Basketball Championships :banana:

Good year for North and South Carolina . . . Clemson as NCAA Football Champ, UNC Basketball Champ, and former ACC member South Carolina, Women's Basketball Champ :)

And I finished 2nd in AK Tourney Bracket.

Roger

Oh well, I'm a proud fan, alumni, and retired employee of UNC :thumbsup:
Congrats to you and your alma mater, Roger.

I wasn't able to catch the game until a few minutes into the second half - for a while, that was really tough to watch. It seems, though, that someone told the refs that they were killing the game and the last few minutes they got to play.

Alan

Let's not forget to congratulate Alan . . .

abpeep is 2017 Audiokarma Madness Bracket winner :thumbsup::banana::beerchug:

Roger

Let's not forget to congratulate Alan . . .

abpeep is 2017 Audiokarma Madness Bracket winner :thumbsup::banana::beerchug:

Roger
Thanks. A couple early round upsets helps - not because I know squat about much other than Big12 basketball. But that's what it's about - even a seven-year-old girl has a chance to win it.
I don't really have any idea how our Brackets work - just know I was always near the bottom. :(
Hey, this year a bunch of brackets got busted big-time. There's always next year - and I'll be back at the bottom as per usual.

Back
Top Bottom