2017 Mid Atlantic AK Spring Gathering May 21st 1p.m. - 6p.m.

Awesome!! This works out perfectly with a business trip and so a 99.9% chance that I will be able to make it! Look forward to representing the southern branch of the MD-DC-VA get together... :D

I'll continue using this post to keep you updated on anticipated attendance and what people are bringing. PM me when you have made some plans.

About 40 hours from now!!!

AS OF 5/19, 8:22 PM:
YES ......37
MAYBE 4

What people are bringing so far:
Paper goods, cups & utensils
Bottled Water
Something Good To Eat (TBA)
Pulled Pork & Buns
Nuts & Junk Food
Posole
Chocolate cake
Macaroni Salad
Samosas
Something Hearty, & some beer
Case of beer on ice
2nd Case of beer on ice
Greek Salad
Desert
Chili
Cooler of sodas
Baked Beans + drinks
Veggie Platter & ½ case of beer
India Pale Ale - 2 Gallons+
Hummus, Veggie Platter & ½ case of beer
Salmon
BBQ & beer

What you might bring:
Your favorite food or desert
Casserole
Ice **
Soda **
Desert
Salads
Baked Goods
** Please give us an idea of quantity, for planning purposes.

Last edited:
I'll absolutely make it if I can! Our plans this spring/summer are a little up in the air. I don't want to miss two in a row though!

Put me down as a maybe. I think this date can work for me, barring any outside interferences and whatever my 2 year old is doing. I could bring a pair of C-Note speakers for you guys to hear.

Stefan Wood

I have been here a long time, but under a different user name. It was Stefan Wood -- somehow I had forgotten my passowrd, and reregistered.

I have been here a long time, but under a different user name. It was Stefan Wood -- somehow I had forgotten my passowrd, and reregistered.
I'll see what I can do.
Regards,
Jim

Sounds like a gas. I hope I can make it...Ill try not to book any sound gigs or band work that day...if it's outside I could set up a pretty slamming PA....

As usual, May 21 falls on the weekend of my Mountain Bike Event, Dirtfest at Raystown, Lake, PA. Maybe I can swing by 2017 Mid Atlantic AK Spring fest on my way back from PA.

Is this event in Middletown, MD?

As usual, May 21 falls on the weekend of my Mountain Bike Event, Dirtfest at Raystown, Lake, PA. Maybe I can swing by 2017 Mid Atlantic AK Spring fest on my way back from PA.

Is this event in Middletown, MD?

Yes it is! Hope you can stop by.
Regards,
Jim

Back
Top Bottom