What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Been shopping again. Thought I'd have a look at the records I went through yesterday and see if I'd missed anything notable. The guy showed me another pallet of vinyl and told me to dig in. Crap. Now I'm SERIOUSLY low on space. Just as well I didn't buy the 500 CDs that were tempting me yesterday. Bought 280 LPs today and a few box sets.

strlnd%20vcl%20bnd.jpg
strlnd%20vcl%20bnd%202.jpg

Starland Vocal Band / Starland Vocal Band
1976 Windsong

View attachment 892423
I'm thinking of wearing a tweed jacket with suede elbow pads, smoking a pipe, and taking a ride in the MGB. All because this LP evokes so many vintage jazz vibes..all that's missing is the AR turntable and a pair of KLH model 5's
( but I do have a pair of those in mid refurb downstairs just needing two midrange drivers for one cab) ....

What year MGB? I have a '64.

Been shopping again. Thought I'd have a look at the records I went through yesterday and see if I'd missed anything notable. The guy showed me another pallet of vinyl and told me to dig in. Crap. Now I'm SERIOUSLY low on space. Just as well I didn't buy the 500 CDs that were tempting me yesterday. Bought 280 LPs today and a few box sets.

Man if you keep this up you'll give all the rest of us a Get Out of Jail Free card with our wives/significant others. Almost as good as a friend of mine who went to a car show and came home with a helicopter. Made all my funny little car acquisitions seem logical by comparison. :biggrin:

Man if you keep this up you'll give all the rest of us a Get Out of Jail Free card with our wives/significant others. Almost as good as a friend of mine who went to a car show and came home with a helicopter. Made all my funny little car acquisitions seem logical by comparison. :biggrin:

Your friend has my ultimate respect. That has to be the biggest test of WAF ever performed.

Back
Top Bottom