Wich by the way am yet to fully "heard"
My cdx 10000 owner manual is in japanes
and im yet to fully compreend all the functions
and they are stil to be instaled on my room
Regards

134238ncttq0tzfc0bfp84.jpg

Must be very rare and very expensive...

http://www.niji.or.jp/home/k-nisi/101m.htm

Actually, considering the prices of other monster rare amps out there, this isn't a crazy thing. In relative terms. Think of that crazy Thorens turntable that recently sold on ebay for a gajillion dollars.

That's the first I've seen of the limited edition. Looks like they prettied it up for non rack use.
I agree, the price really isn't out of line for a high end piece and it would be an excellent addition to the Yamaha collection. I found the ebay listing for this amp and unfortunately it's located far, far away and I'd imagine would arrive in a box of smashed pieces if the last amp I had shipped (only across the country) is any indication.

That's the first I've seen of the limited edition. Looks like they prettied it up for non rack use.
I agree, the price really isn't out of line for a high end piece and it would be an excellent addition to the Yamaha collection. I found the ebay listing for this amp and unfortunately it's located far, far away and I'd imagine would arrive in a box of smashed pieces if the last amp I had shipped (only across the country) is any indication.

We shall test that theory very soon as my CR2020 is in the capable hands of Federal Express and due to arrive any day now. According to the shipper it's wrapped up in enough bubbles to land on Mars. I just hope he put it in a box... pa dumdum cymbal,,,

Posting a link to an auction is only allowed in the Dollars and Sense forum. Posting a link to one's own auction is never allowed under any circumstance.

If you continue telling us that you have items for sale, you will continue getting your posts deleted.

With a subscription you can post the sale in Barter Town. If you are wondering where Barter Town is: You need a subscription to access that forum.

Back
Top Bottom