Kansas City Area Ping Thread

toxcrusadr

Omelette au Fromage
If you are in the KC area (or anywhere else) and want to keep abreast of events and get-togethers, post in or subscribe to this thread. When planning an event, the organizer simply needs to make a single post in this thread with a link to a new thread about the event. Anyone subscribed to the thread will see it pop up in their Watched Threads list. This will help to get everyone notified even if they don't get to the Events forum often.

Self preservation! I am usually among the last to hear because I forget to check the Events forum. :confused:

Thanks tyella.

Let me check with my queen and see what would be a good date. As mentioned, I'm willing to host a get together at my house in Piper (KCK). Maybe Jay will ride his new Triumph up.

kurtgo, If the date works, I'll be there! I have a bajillion La Quinta points saved up if an overnight is required. I'll even book a double for toxcrusadr if he brings the chicken suit. ;)

I have my AK settings set to watch any thread I post to, so "Watched Threads" is the first place I go. YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom