Show Me Your Sansui!

32-1_zpsiykwsakq.jpg

Sansui 4000 in very nice condition. Just connected her to my KHL model 5's. Unbelievable. Maybe I am crazy, but this is up there with the Eight Deluxe.

Last edited:
Wow - that's a pretty nice score. Congratulations! Once in a lifetime...
yeah i couldn't believe it... and just to think that i was all upset about missing out on an AU717, the seller sold it out from underneath me as i was driving to his home. I was so upset but funny the way karma works, had i purchased the AU717, I may not have been looking anymore. I guess it all works out in the end.

To both of you: Thanks a lot!!

I have also two 4000 - but both have blown power amps - no economical restoration possible...

The G22000 is wonderful, really wonderful.

Show Us Your Sansui Sticky!

I was kinda lurking around digging for some info when I realized there was no post your stuff sticky in the Sansui Forum. McIntosh, Pioneer and Marantz all have one.

Well it's about time. Show us what you got! :D

AU/TU-555
sansui_555.jpg

AU-D11 interior
AUD11_interior.jpg

SC-3330 and SE-9
EQ_Deck.jpg

9090DB
9090DB.jpg

SR-737
Sansui_SR737.jpg

SR-838
Sansui_SR-838.JPG
Show Us Your Sansui Sticky!

I was kinda lurking around digging for some info when I realized there was no post your stuff sticky in the Sansui Forum. McIntosh, Pioneer and Marantz all have one.

Well it's about time. Show us what you got! :D

AU/TU-555
sansui_555.jpg

AU-D11 interior
AUD11_interior.jpg

SC-3330 and SE-9
EQ_Deck.jpg

9090DB
9090DB.jpg

SR-737
Sansui_SR737.jpg

SR-838
Sansui_SR-838.JPG

I just picked up a Sansui CR-M5 but I can't seem to find much on it. I got it for $40 bucks with a Sansui P-D10 record player they both look brand new and work great. Do u think it's worth keeping or just getting something different.

I love my AU-555, just got a new cabinet to put it in. Also recently got the TU-555, now I really see how off my 555 is being gray. Paired with early ADS 400 speakers sounds great. (Audiotechnica turntable is in the cabinet behind the door, playing some pixies vinyl)

IMG_0942.JPG

Back
Top Bottom