Hi from Canada's east coast

Zal

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking without an account for a while, but created an account and am ready to learn more about my interest, vintage audio.

Things I lust for:
  • Pioneer SX-1980
  • Yamaha CT-A9 cassette deck
  • HPM-100 and/or 150 speakers
  • Various turntables: Yamaha YP-D8, Technics SL1200, Thorens 160 (but open to suggestions)
My equipment:
  • Yamaha CR-600 receiver
  • Sony STR-V2 receiver
  • NAD 3020 amp and matching tuner 4020A
  • Yamaha TB-700 cassette deck
  • Sony PS-T15 turntable
  • Sony TC-K15 cassette deck
  • Sony TC-K61 cassette deck
  • Sony SS-950 speakers
  • PSB 40 MK 2 speakers
  • Technics SL-B20 turntable
  • American Audio TTD-2400 turntable
The Sony system was bought as a package in February 1980 and I have all of the documentation. I've had the NAD units since new.

Now, I want to learn more about being an audiophile and have been reading your posts. My next upgrade will definitely be a turntable.

Happy to join in on the fun!

Welcome, Canuck to AK.

Hate to break it to ya, but you are an "audiophile"...already! By the gear you have, coupled your pos attitude and having been bitten by the Vint Bug, I rest my case, eh?

Q

Welcome, Canuck to AK.

Hate to break it to ya, but you are an "audiophile"...already! By the gear you have, coupled your pos attitude and having been bitten by the Vint Bug, I rest my case, eh?

Q
Perhaps you're right, but I lack knowledge. A lot of my equipment gathered dust until recently. I was able to acquire a well-cared for collection of vinyl, mostly from the 70s, and have been poking around eBay for some "Stones" albums that I don't have or doubles for the wall art. I appreciate everybody's welcome!

Back
Top Bottom