Is there a good source for knobs on the 9090DB?

centsless

HI guys....just got a 9090DB in pretty good shape and is heading to the audio shop next week for a check-up. Only problem is one missing knob....which is the small knob on dolby selection. Just curious if anyone has a place that has parts like this available. Nothing on the bay....thanks!

I just looked at my 8080DB. The main dolby slector knob is the same as the bass-trebel-midrange knobs. The smaller knobs are the same as the MIC level knob. Broaden your search.

If you search Sansui DB knobs you might find more options that strictly 9090DB.

I just looked at my 8080DB. The main dolby slector knob is the same as the bass-trebel-midrange knobs. The smaller knobs are the same as the MIC level knob. Broaden your search.

Thanks but the only knobs that fit are on the 8080 or 9090.......so will include it.

The mic knob must be made of gold. Finally...I found one on Ebay...and the seller wants almost $30 shipped!...lol. I wrote him and offered half that and told him his price is crazy high. No response. I pray no one pays that.

Figures the one knob I need is hard to find....sigh.

As an update, the audio shop fixed this baby up cheaply and remarked how nice of shape it was in......$72 cheap...and this included a mic knob for $5...yes....$5....so thank you Marc. He had looked in his stash of knobs...and low and behold....he had one...yes one...lol. Thank you karma.....:) Can't wait to hear this bad boy......

Back
Top Bottom