SandyG status update!

Take care you ol' coot!

Well, I'm back, Beyotches! Got a computer geek bud of mine over here, & he got things at least SORTA "Ship-Shape" again. Missed you Yardbyrds like you'll NEVER know.. Have tried hard to Kill myself since about Thanksgiving. Started a nasty jag of falling about then. Couple of weeks back, woke up on the floor between my bed & the wall. BIG fun bein' 60 &a mass of contutions. Not due to anything other than being 60, fat, & clumsier than hell. Got a humongous "Pone" on my rt cheek that I need to lance, & get rid of the general nastiness. Fun, fun, fun, since they took my T-bird away...

Compuder went Shazbat right after I posted last nite. It would not accept any posts from me, or even let me go to another website.. The WORST fall I had was tripping over my 2 left feet at a local beanery. Tried to pull myself up, but was in my wife's Touareg & the whole front end of it is soft plastic. Got a pretty good "Place" over my left eye that bled like a Stuck Pig. The usual problem is I'd fall, bark my knees, & that made getting on my knees an impossibility. Neesd to instal a few "Oshit" bars around the joint so hopefully I could get myself vertical again. Have gotten into a "pissing Contest" w/the local horsepistol, I try to keep a few hydrocodone tablets around, but that is verboten. They also flew mad when I told 'em I took more than one at a time. The head nurse went berserk when I told her I'd popped as many as 6 at a time-all it did would do would let me sleep, NEVER got the least bit "Dopey".. Tried to tell 'em that I'm a Big Boy, & taking just ONE of any kind of pill was a waste of time. Doncha just LOVE the :"Busybodies" who insist on trying to save us from ourselves ?!? Grrrrrrrr...

To expound on botty's post, if you don't manage your blood sugar.....I guess I'll have to send out my enforcer.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_el3q11pzwao0c00gk4cogoc4k_640.jpg

Sandy G said:
Well, I'm back, Beyotches

Im so glad your back Sandy...... Im so sorry that happend buddy!!!!

I might call ya in day or so,I was fixing to anyway to see how you and your wife are doing :)

WE LOVE YA SO MUCH SANDY!!

Welcome home :)

inflatable-sumo-suits--sumo-fancy-dress.jpg

Good news , it won't hurt when you fall over .
Bad news , you still won't be able to get back up. Unless you time your bounce just right .

Compuder went Shazbat right after I posted last nite. It would not accept any posts from me, or even let me go to another website.. The WORST fall I had was tripping over my 2 left feet at a local beanery. Tried to pull myself up, but was in my wife's Touareg & the whole front end of it is soft plastic. Got a pretty good "Place" over my left eye that bled like a Stuck Pig. The usual problem is I'd fall, bark my knees, & that made getting on my knees an impossibility. Neesd to instal a few "Oshit" bars around the joint so hopefully I could get myself vertical again. Have gotten into a "pissing Contest" w/the local horsepistol, I try to keep a few hydrocodone tablets around, but that is verboten. They also flew mad when I told 'em I took more than one at a time. The head nurse went berserk when I told her I'd popped as many as 6 at a time-all it did would do would let me sleep, NEVER got the least bit "Dopey".. Tried to tell 'em that I'm a Big Boy, & taking just ONE of any kind of pill was a waste of time. Doncha just LOVE the :"Busybodies" who insist on trying to save us from ourselves ?!? Grrrrrrrr...

SandyG,

I think you need a Stunt Double. And so do I. Road Rash is not pleasant nor comfortable.

My sugar is the one thing I really pay attention to-150 is a bit on the high side for moi. The deal on the hydrocodone that pssed me off was that the nematodes were SO goddam happy they "Busted" me. Guess I'm the biggest junkie around.I made a mistake,I shouldn't have tried to squirrel a few pills back, & I had no intent whatsoever to try to deceive anybody, & I'd LOVE to see what other folks do when they've fell & boogered themselves up. Seemed to me it was way more important that they had all their "Is" dotted & "Ts" crossed. And to be honest, this Hydrocodone crap methinks is way over rated.Remember, I grew up in the Seventies-I KNOW what gettin' high is all about, & THAT shit ain
't it... Another thing, ever since the stroke, I haven't had control over my "Nether" regions. It feels like I have a J5 Saturn rocket motor living in my tail-And, I DON'T have the keys to it. About once a week, I'll have an "Urge", & I'd better be on my way to the little boys's room, ; cause its fixing to storm. Never have-Yet- had a problem away from here, but I just never know when the next installment of the Shitheel express is gonna be. My blessed "Healthcare Providers" will go on & on over I had some happy ;pills squirrelled away, but talk to me about somehow disarming Mount Vesuvius? Fuhgeddaboutit...

My sugar is the one thing I really pay attention to-150 is a bit on the high side for moi. The deal on the hydrocodone that pssed me off was that the nematodes were SO goddam happy they "Busted" me. Guess I'm the biggest junkie around.I made a mistake,I shouldn't have tried to squirrel a few pills back, & I had no intent whatsoever to try to deceive anybody, & I'd LOVE to see what other folks do when they've fell & boogered themselves up. Seemed to me it was way more important that they had all their "Is" dotted & "Ts" crossed. And to be honest, this Hydrocodone crap methinks is way over rated.Remember, I grew up in the Seventies-I KNOW what gettin' high is all about, & THAT shit ain
't it... Another thing, ever since the stroke, I haven't had control over my "Nether" regions. It feels like I have a J5 Saturn rocket motor living in my tail-And, I DON'T have the keys to it. About once a week, I'll have an "Urge", & I'd better be on my way to the little boys's room, ; cause its fixing to storm. Never have-Yet- had a problem away from here, but I just never know when the next installment of the Shitheel express is gonna be. My blessed "Healthcare Providers" will go on & on over I had some happy ;pills squirrelled away, but talk to me about somehow disarming Mount Vesuvius? Fuhgeddaboutit...
LMAO
Classic, Sandy why do you just say whats on your mind:rflmao:

They might be bugging you about the pills because of an epidemic with prescription opiates all over this country. Go figure they first push the pills for any little ass ach causing all this and then look at you like your crazy.

Believe it or Nutz, I have had a little bit of fun outta this-When I crashed & burned at that restaurant, a whole bunch of their cute waitresses ran out & were makin' over me-Big time.When I faw down & go "Boom" beside my bed, I carefully hit my nightstand, & the next day I looked like I'd been 10 rounds w/Ali. Told everbody my wife had told me to shut up & I STOOD up... Ka-Pai-yah..Fun is where & when you make it..

told

Oh my Lord ! What a hoot !

Found out a LONG time ago that if you make it "Funny", you can get away w/saying just about anything...A little self-deprecating wit never hurts, either.Besides, I'm "Near as makes no difference" to 60, been a regular Nut all my life ain't gonna change now...It was TOUGH, growing up in a household full of ultra-serious Germans who disdained that sorta thing.. Always maintained that if only ONE of 'em had ever laughed at Herr Schickelgruber, it woulda been all over for him. Look at some old newsreel when he's all wound up, try to forget WHO it was, & let yrself go. The guy was a hoot, & he had NO clue as to how funny he was..

"Growing up in a household of ultra-serious Germans..." I know a lot of such ultra-serious Krauts... my neighbours, for example. Friendly people, but their sense of humour is Zero. My family does not belong to this sort of people. At least most of them.

Sandy, I told my 90 years old mother (who survived four different sorts of cancer) about your calamities. She said that getting older in general is not an easy job ;) and she is sending to you a smile...and a hug... :)

So do I.

Last edited:
"Growing up in a household of ultra-serious Germans..." I know a lot of such ultra-serious Krauts... my neighbours, for example. Friendly people, but their sense of humour is Zero. My family does not belong to this sort of people. At least most of them.

Sandy, I told my 90 years old mother (who survived four different sorts of cancer) about your calamities. She said that getting older in general is not an easy job ;) and she is sending to you a smile...and a hug... :)

So do I.
All this and chicken soup and Sandy should be good as new .

Back
Top Bottom