Today's Rock and Roll Playlist

Ha!
A taste I have not acquired apparently. Kinda like cooked peas. No thanks, I'm out! lol

Agreed...
Cooked peas SUCK!

This is some very early stuff, with George Tickner on rhythm guitar (long gone.) Neil (and eventually Gregg Rolie.) left Santana about two years prior to this show.
Aynsely Dunbar (drums) spent the last few years prior with Zappa and Bowie.

White Stripes ~ Get behind me Satan

Get_Behind_Me_Satan.jpg

A great album. Was kind of surprised. Should've have been.

First time I spun this I didn't care for it. Figured that's why it was only $11.22 on Amazon for vinyl. This is now my favorite TP & HB's album. It will be tough to follow up on this one. Here's to hoping :beerchug:

I have played my vinyl(Pallas pressed) at least 50 times. I have even purchased a extra copy when Amazon had it for $12 or so. That is how much I like the album and the quality of the pressing. My backup is also pressed by Pallas.

Should you have been surprised? I sure was, this just came out of nowhere.

First time I spun this I didn't care for it. Figured that's why it was only $11.22 on Amazon for vinyl. This is now my favorite TP & HB's album. It will be tough to follow up on this one. Here's to hoping :beerchug:

I have played my vinyl(Pallas pressed) at least 50 times. I have even purchased a extra copy when Amazon had it for $12 or so. That is how much I like the album and the quality of the pressing. My backup is also pressed by Pallas.

Should you have been surprised? I sure was, this just came out of nowhere.

Petty is my wife's band, Anyone else not even close. So when a new one drops, I buy it. She has me playing this all the time. It's also a very well recorded record. Over the years have become a big fan. Also a great live show. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom