Bad Karma for tubeampking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could be in hospital away from his computer. A family member may have tried to post for him but failed? I had something similar happen to me, I broke my femur in the outback last November and was airlifted to Perth in Western Australia by the Flying Doctor Service, I had just the clothes I was wearing,no wallet,nothing. No-one knew where I was and neither did I for about a week with all the painkillers in my system. LOL I just hope he is OK!
I had an episode two months ago.
Mini stroke
Lost my ability to talk and thinking was confused for a time.
I still have problems with particular words and when I'm tired l stumble verbally occasionally.
You never know what could have happened but just hope that everything is OK.

I had an episode two months ago.
Mini stroke
Lost my ability to talk and thinking was confused for a time.
I still have problems with particular words and when I'm tired l stumble verbally occasionally.
You never know what could have happened but just hope that everything is OK.

Sorry to hear about your stroke. My thoughts and prayers are with you, thomo. Come to AK every day. It's been proven to be good for your health. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sorry to here about your stroke. My thoughts and prayers are with you, thomo. Come to AK every day. It's been proven to be good for your health. :thumbsup:
Thanks mate
Still fight in the old dog yet.:thumbsup:
I'm here early in the morning and late at night.
I promote AK to as many people as l can

Anybody have an address for Bill? I didn't keep that info from our last dealings and only have his full name and that he's in Oneida (I think). Don't want to pry into his personal life, but probably could track down a phone number if I had it.

Not a big place, but multiples under that name. Anybody got anything like an address they can share via PM. Just expressing some concern here and would like to know if all is ok with him.

Not a big place, but multiples under that name. Anybody got anything like an address they can share via PM. Just expressing some concern here and would like to know if all is ok with him.

Great thought. I have already made sure I didn't keep any packaging from previous dealings with him, but I couldn't locate his address. I'm going to look again this weekend, but not sure I would have kept the old boxes.

Just thought I would jump in this thread because I too am waiting on something from Tubeampling. This is strange because he was very responsive for a few days while we hammered out the deal.

Unresponsive since.

I dont want to make any accusatioms but it has been a month. I will be following this thread looking out for any updates.

Hope eveything is ok with him.

I sent a letter out to the home address I have for him. Mentioned many people here concerned about his well being
along with a bit of chit chat and included a business card with all my personal info. Asked for an update on his status and to reach me any way he was able.
He should get it in the next couple of days. I will keep all posted if I receive any reply.

I haven't heard anything from Bill, but a couple other members have messaged me having had similar experiences with Bill dropping off the map recently.

I sent a letter out to the home address I have for him. Mentioned many people here concerned about his well being
along with a bit of chit chat and included a business card with all my personal info. Asked for an update on his status and to reach me any way he was able.
He should get it in the next couple of days. I will keep all posted if I receive any reply.

Thank you for doing that. Not because I am worried about the money anymore, but because I agree there must be something going on with Bill preventing him from getting on AK and taking care of things like he usually does. Looking forward to any updates.

I would say most of us had only good dealings with Bill. A call to a number last week did not result in any answer. Perhaps the letter sent will reveal some information.

He could be in hospital away from his computer. A family member may have tried to post for him but failed? I had something similar happen to me, I broke my femur in the outback last November and was airlifted to Perth in Western Australia by the Flying Doctor Service, I had just the clothes I was wearing,no wallet,nothing. No-one knew where I was and neither did I for about a week with all the painkillers in my system. LOL I just hope he is OK!

Cool Chopper ride!!!

No response to the letter I sent. Hopefully Bill, or a family member collecting his mail if he is in distress,
Will respond soon. You would think it has been delivered already but dealing with the PO you never know.
Hope to hear something soon and when I do I will share immediately.

No response to the letter I sent. Hopefully Bill, or a family member collecting his mail if he is in distress,
Will respond soon. You would think it has been delivered already but dealing with the PO you never know.
Hope to hear something soon and when I do I will share immediately.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom