Console ID please.

Leland47

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Not much to go on. I don't even know if anything is in the cabinet.
This is all I've got so far. Speakers look interesting.

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 12.08.13 AM.png

Somebody put a lot of time and effort into building those cabinets. Don't know but let us know what you find out.

Somebody put a lot of time and effort into building those cabinets. Don't know but let us know what you find out.

I would wager that they're something that was sold empty, to be loaded with drivers and electronics by the end user. The top panels look similar to some Acousticraft cabinets I had a while back. I would think they're worth a look, people that bought stuff like this didn't load them with junk. I've yet to find any real treasures inside stuff like this, but I've never found anything not worth the effort either.

bs

Thanks all! Sure looks similar to both the Fisher Cab...and the Bozak one too.

Well, email sent last night....and as of 2PM today, no reply.

To be clear, the cabinet in my photos was not a Fisher cabinet. I apologize, I should have been more clear. The owner had bought the cabinet new and then loaded in the Fisher gear. I don't remember any maker's mark on the cabinet.

I did get a call back....but missed it.
Returned call today, and Cabinet is Empty.

Gentleman is going to take the back off the speaker cab and let me know what is inside.

so they are Utah coaxial drivers.
Trying to find out if 12 or 15". Looks to me like 15"

These don't bring much on ebay...but for my own use, I'd like em.
Any thought as to value and quality of these speakers?

Are these known to sound good?
I assume they are 16 ohm?

0420170712a.jpg

Last edited:
See the 2 screws holding that dark wood piece in? That's where a 15 would mount... I'd put money on them being 10s at the most. Maybe even 8s.

Yes, I see that now HH-Bham,thanks and thanks HyKlas too.

Seller measured and says 12" more of less. I agree...could be 10".

Are these worth it to pick up...sound / quality wise?

LOL...yea, not the greatest find, that is for sure.

Well, seller doesn't want to sell just the drivers...I offered him a hundy.

Just as well, not a hot deal....but never the less...cool to find such vintage drivers!

Back
Top Bottom