Like I said, I move oil....literally
I move wind.

EDIT: This kind of wind.
20170301_145859.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpeg image.jpeg
Well, I dedicate this album spin to you and your wife. :thumbsup:

Were you the "Poetry Man" that day you proposed? :)[/QUOTE

I think the poetry man went home to his wife, so that might have been slightly inappropriate. I suppose I could have been the bigamy man, but that wouldn't have been very bigamy (chuckle). Come to think of it, I might have written her a poem. I was just finishing my first bout of college and was an English major. I don't think this was it, but I guess I could show off my skills. "Roses are red. Violets are blue. Some poems rhyme.....but not this one". Pretty romantic, eh?

I've moved over to a different part of the basement and am now listening to a DVD titled Stevie Ray Vaughn with Double Trouble live in Austin, Texas.

Good sir, I have over 100 different albums of Phil Keaggy. I'll have to start a thread on them sometime....

I consider myself the #2 collector in the world.

What about a biographical thread on the guy, concentrating on his musical career? It would make interesting reading.

I've read several times over the years that some people find it pointless to have more than a couple of albums by a particular artist. The alternative viewpoint could also be an eye opener.

Back
Top Bottom