Vinyl only spin list

j.jpg
stly%20dn%20j%202.jpg

Steely Dan / Aja
1977 ABC

Hey I had just given this LP a really good cleaning the other day. I had thought this LP was toast after the way we treated it as kids way back when but after washing it, OMG! Even after having all of their stuff this LP brings back memories and sounds Great.:beerchug:

Yeah, there's some great tunes on that album! :music: "Cloud Nine" is my favorite on it. So glad to hear you've cleaned it up really nice! :thumbsup:

The Governor here in Minnesota declared tomorrow Prince Day in honor of his death one year ago. I am going to a Twins game tomorrow night with the family and wont be posting so im playing this now in tribute to one of the best.

Prince Purple Rain

Flavor of the day - Marantz 2275 - Thorens TD 147 w/ Shure V15xvmr w/SAS - Rega Fono - Ohm Walsh 4's - Sunfire True Sub mk1

20170420_200938 (450x800).jpg

There's the war on drugs. Then there's The War on Drugs. I've come to these records late but I'm really enjoying them. I give Lost in the Dream the edge but Slave Ambient is also good. The Lovely Thing (aka my wife) likes them, too, so the band is a new house favorite.

IMG_20170420_212739407.jpg

Back
Top Bottom