Today's Progressive Rock Tunes

At work, In queue : Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
index.php

Iliked this so much the other night (my first time playing it), I'm going to start out with it again tonight :)
Now Playing : Steven Wilson - Hand Cannot Erase CD - This one ia a 10 sonically/10 musically!

I'm a big Steven Wilson fan, but honestly, that one had to grow on me. I didn't find it immediately satisfying like I did Grace For Drowning and Raven. However, it is now one of my favorites from anyone. And I've noted it here before. If you haven't watched the video for Routine, you really need to. It gives so much meaning to the song that I don't think you can get from just the lyrics. I don't even know how many times I had listened to the song, but watching the video was like having blinders taken off of my eyes.

I'm a big Steven Wilson fan, but honestly, that one had to grow on me. I didn't find it immediately satisfying like I did Grace For Drowning and Raven. However, it is now one of my favorites from anyone. And I've noted it here before. If you haven't watched the video for Routine, you really need to. It gives so much meaning to the song that I don't think you can get from just the lyrics. I don't even know how many times I had listened to the song, but watching the video was like having blinders taken off of my eyes.

Thanks for sharing my friend. I bookmarked the video link and give a watch after my Supertramp. ..

Back
Top Bottom