What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

For Pumpkinman, as he ventures alone on his Vision Quest...
Helloween - Judas
http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/album-groupe-Helloween-nom_album-Judas-l-en.html

035.jpg
Looks like a killer avatar for the P-Man. Kinda missing that dude. Brings a lot to the mix IMO.

Oh, I don't think you'll get muzzled over your opinion of people who couldn't find this site if this life depended on it. Anyway, on to another thing. I'm going vinyl shopping tomorrow. You are too polite to remind me we have discussed this, so do you want me to look out some stuff for you? We can figure out the logistics later.
Thanks brother, A clean Long Misty Days is on my list..as well as Zep 1,3,and 4 on vinyl ...other than that Im still awaiting word to pick up the van load I checked out Sat. before last...That overage will be spread among you guys as far as duplicates are concerned..Thanks for bringing up our prior discussions...

Ravel's Bolero is hated by many, conductors and musicians included. I love it. It takes a simple phrase and repeats it, over and over, beginning with a single instrument and culminating in a crashing finale involving the whole orchestra. I have dozens of versions, but this will be the first time I've played this particular recording.

Deutsche Grammophon - 1966 - Berlin Philharmonic - Herbert von Karajan

Up next:

View attachment 913749
Isn't that why it was said to be one of the best albums to play while doin' the nasty? Think of Bo Derek in the movie "10."

Back
Top Bottom