Vinyl only spin list

The Hollies' Greatest Hits
index.php

Trying to decide if this is a keep or return. Picked it up at Half Price books for $12.99 + tax. It has some noise in sections though. I've cleaned it once but might give it another try. It looks really good so I'm surprised with some of the surface noise. It's mostly a strong VG+ or better in most places except for a decent part of track 2 (so far) which would be a solid VG. I don't have any other copies of Time Out though so I'm torn.

R-5417283-1392832408-6273.jpeg.jpg

The Dave Brubeck Quartet ‎– Time Out
Label: Columbia ‎– CS 8192
Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue
Released: 1971
Genre: Jazz
Style: Cool Jazz

You need to get on the "Half Price Books" email mailing list. They will email you coupons for 20% - 50% off on their week long sales. I use the 50% off coupon and buy one of those 180 gram Jazz reissue albums. I have a whole collection of them that were each 50% off at their coupon sales through the years. Just thought I'd pass on this info since I read that you bought the Brubeck at HPB. At one of their coupon sales one time, someone printed out a whole stack of coupons and told anyone that was standing in the checkout line if they need one. Why pay retail...right?

Back
Top Bottom