What is this and is it worth $75?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like letgo is the new source from trolling for stupid! Thanks for the heads up

I also picked up a Sansui 3300, AR8'S, a Luxman R-115, Sherwood 7100a, Pioneer CS-33 speakers, Nova 8b's and more off of Letgo and Offer up.

Wow, the classic "pictures from the pickup bed" montage. Around Missouri, nothing says "this amp is for sale" better than the amp photos from the truck. Clear evidence that the amp will never make it in the house, get detailed, get tested, and lovingly worked on and listened to for a good while in our neck of the woods.

Wow, the classic "pictures from the pickup bed" montage. Around Missouri, nothing says "this amp is for sale" better than the amp photos from the truck. Clear evidence that the amp will never make it in the house, get detailed, get tested, and lovingly worked on and listened to for a good while in our neck of the woods.

Darn right yall. Laying in dat bed, gives some good light. Real nice!!

It is currently on my dining room table. Couple of AKers are waiting for pics. I stated what my plans are for it. I am no tech. I am a ss guy. No offense to anyone.

Dont let them lowball ya;) Id be in the 500.00 range. Then again dont get too greddy! Your into it for 75.00! If your a SS guy you might do best bartering for some SS gear..

The first pictures I took of the PPP 2A3 powered Capehart console were sitting in the back of my pickup. :p

Yea, and it was sold to a guy in Springfield. We all know that was an insurance policy in case it fell on you like the Wicked Witch of the East as you were removing it from the bed. :)

Darn right yall. Laying in dat bed, gives some good light. Real nice!!

It is currently on my dining room table. Couple of AKers are waiting for pics. I stated what my plans are for it. I am no tech. I am a ss guy. No offense to anyone.
Are you using D&S to flip gear? I thought Barter Town was the only option here.

Yea, and it was sold to a guy in Springfield. We all know that was an insurance policy in case it fell on you like the Wicked Witch of the East as you were removing it from the bed. :)

I might have unloaded the CGs on my own, but I got help to get the Capehart down and moved.

This sort of sux to me. You don't really care about anything other than turning a profit. I'd rather see this gear be bought by somebody who will appreciate it at $75 and keep it themselves instead of somebody who is in it purely for profit.

I have guys in my city who have nothing better to do than buy good stuff that people sell cheap and try to sell it for 4 times the price the next day.

The rest of us have jobs we go to and don't have the luxury of surfing the classifieds every 5 mins.

Again I got shafted last night when a nice amp was for sale less than 4 hours. I contacted the seller and told it just sold. Sure enough up for sale again by some guy I see regularly selling gear and has 30+ ads in the classifieds.

Sigh......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom