What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Black_Sabbath_Heaven_and_Hell_zpskyp5detu.jpg
Gotta give it to you one of my favorites of all time...Good call

image.jpeg Currently listening to Making Movies by Dire Straits. Good album, mediocre cover (no Carly Simon in her underwear). You guys have got me thinking. How could I possibly narrow myself down to eight albums of music. Heck, I've seen ten or more listed here in the last couple days I couldn't live without...not and maintain my pursuit of happiness. I might be able to survive with a hundred, but that would still be pushing it. Still because I want to play nice with my friends, I'll shoot out some titles...that will probably change frequently if I'm being honest. Okay, here goes. I'll need a copy of Layla and other love songs, and Sgt. Peppers, and the aforementioned in the court of the Crimson King. My personal favorite Genesis is a trick of the tail..so that one. I like holst's The Planets and probably Rimsky Korsikoff's Scheherazade. A kind of blue is my favorite jazz album and I'll need bitches brew to fill my apetite for fusion. Oh this is ridiculous...I'm already at eight and I've skipped entire genres. Sorry, can't do it.

Back
Top Bottom